Starting from Monday, the 19.9.2016 (at 12:15 am) and until Tuesday, the 27.9.2016 at 05:00 am, the stations of Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv Savidor Central and Tel Aviv HaShalom will be closed.
Due to closure of Tel Aviv stations there will be significant modifications within the schedule and the journeys of trains, the train traffic shall be restricted and permanent journeys shall be modified.
Moovit is updated with all the information, and all the suggested routes in the app take in account this temporary changes.
As follows are the main expected modifications:
- The train departing from Beer Sheba Central Station on Sunday 18.9.16 at 10:59 pm shall complete its journey at Tel Aviv HaHagana Station (instead of Netanya).
- The train departing from Nahariya Station on Sunday 18.9.16 at 11:15 pm shall complete its journey at Herzlia Station (instead of Modiin).
- Trains coming from/to north: it is possible to arrive by train from/up to Herzlia Station (without exchange); we recommend driving from/up to Haifa Hof HaCarmel Station and from there continuing by bus towards Tel Aviv/Nahariya.
- Trains coming from/to south: it is possible to arrive by train from/up to Tel Aviv HaHagana station.
- Designated journey during the closure: two designated travel journeys will be operated: Binyamina-Hod HaSharon, in both directions (via Bnei Brak) and journey which is bypassing Tel Aviv stations in the line of Nahariya–Beer Sheba Central, in both directions.
- Jerusalem–Herzlia Line: the stations of Jerusalem Malha and Jerusalem Biblical Zoo will be closed; It will be possible to travel only between the stations of Lod-Ramla–Beit Shemesh.
- Night trains to Ben Gurion Airport: will be operated from/to Herzlia Station. Shuttle services will be operated between Herzlia Station and Ben Gurion Airport Station, through Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station, in both directions
Designated (free of charge) shuttle services between Tel Aviv stations and Herzlia Station
777 Line – operated by Dan
Will travel in circular journey and stop at the following stations: Tel Aviv HaHagana, Hamasger/Yitzhak Sade Street, Tel Aviv HaShalom Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station and Tel Aviv HaHagana Station.
06:00-09:00 – Fill up and Ride
09:00-20:00 – every 10 minutes
20:00-23:00 – every 20 minutes
888 Line – operated by Metropoline Company
Shall travel within circular journey and stop at the following stations: Herzlia Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station, Tel Aviv HaShalom Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station and Herzlia Station.
06:00-09:00 – Fill up and Ride
09:00-15:00 – every 10 minutes
15:00-19:00 – every 5 minutes
19:00-23:00 – every 10 minutes
999 Line – operated by Dan Company
Journey 1: Herzlia Station, Tel Aviv University Station, Tel Aviv HaHagana Station
Journey 2: HaHagana Station, Tel Aviv University Station, Herzlia Station
Line frequency: every 20 minutes
Finally, share this page with your friends traveling using public transport and help them stay up to date with the recent changes and how to overcome them using Moovit.