This week KMB launched new bus route 88 and reorganize the morning peak services between Northern District and Tsuen Wan.
From July 9, KMB launched new bus route 88.
Route 88 will depart from Sau Mau Ping (Central) Bus Terminus and go via On Tat, On Tai, Choi Hung and Tate’s Cairn Tunnel to Sha Tin and Tai Wai.
It will depart from Sau Mau Ping (Central) from 5:30 a.m.to 00:00 a.m. and will depart from Tai Wai from 5:30 a.m. to 00:30 a.m.
The full fare is $7.50.
From July 15, KMB will re-organize the morning peak services between Northern District & Tsuen Wan.
- 278A starts service. It will run during weekday morning peak hours from Luen Wo Hui Public Transport Terminus to Nina Tower Bus Terminus
- 278P departs from Tai Ping Bus Terminus and reduce to only two service a day
- the first bus of 278X to Nina Tower Bus Terminus advanced to 05:40 on weekdays
In addition, cross-harbour bus service 613 will be extended from On Tat Estate Bus Terminus to On Tai (West) (Wo Tai House).
- Towards On Tai (West), it will stop at 2 more stops -「Oi Tat House」&「Kam Tai House」, no longer stop at On Tat Estate Bus Terminus;
- Towards Shau Kei Wan, it will stop at 「On Tat Estate 」&「On Tai Estate」on On Sau Road.
All information updated in Moovit App. Check it out!