KMB, NWFB & CTB to re-arrange the morning peak hour bus services from Sha Tin District to HK Island from 2 January.
Here are the details:
KMB & NWFB launch route 980A
- A new express WHT service in peak hours;
- Shek Mun Estate to Wan Chai at 0740, 0755;
- City One Shatin, Kwong Yuen, Belair Garden Direct to Sheung wan, Central, Admiralty, Wan Chai;
- Direct from Kwong Yuen to Central in about 45 mins.
Route 980X will advance the first departure and increase its frequency on Monday to Friday (except Public Holiday) as follows:
- 07:05, 07:14, 07:22, 07:31, 07:39, 07:48, 07:56, 08:05
Route 981P will enhance the frequency from Ma On Shan (Yiu On) in morning peak period
- 0705, 0713, 0721, 0729, 0737, 0745, 0753, 0800
Route 680P will adjust its service:
- Cancel the trip from Wu Kai Sha Station at 07:35 on Monday to Friday;
- Adjusted schedules are: 07:05, 07:15, 07:25, 07:45, 08:05;
- No changes about the schedules on Saturday
Route 681P will adjust the frequency from Ma On Shan (Yiu On) on Monday to Friday:
In addition，LWB Route R33 & R42 will only operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays at about 20 mins after the Night Parade finishes.
🎊 Happy New Year 🎊
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！