Big changes to KTM Komuter service starting 3rd June 2018
Inline with the Klang Valley Double Tracking works, KTM Komuter service will run on new timetable and services starting on 3rd June 2018. Here are the summary of changes
Port Klang Line
- Only 3 services between 5am and 6am from Tanjung Malim will continue their service to Port Klang Station, services that start their journey after 6am will end its service at Kepong Station.
- Passenger who wish to travel beyond Kepong Station are adviced to change to MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang Line at Sungai Buloh Station to Muzium Negara and continue from KL Sentral Station.
- Only 3 services between 4pm and 6pm from Port Klang will continue their service to Tanjung Malim Station. Services that depart outside these hour will end its service at KL Sentral Station.
- Passenger who wish to travel beyond KL Sentral are adviced to change to MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang Line at Muzium Negara Station and continue their journey from Sungai Buloh Station.
- A new service will be provided between Setia Jaya, and Port Klang will be introduce to enable passenger to connect their journey on RapidKL network
- Free feeder bus will be operating from Segambut Station to KL Sentral Station with frequency of 30minutes to 60 minutes.
- Batu Caves – Tampin/Pulau Sebang route will run with frequency of 60 minutes to 120 minutes
- KL Sentral – Sungai Gadut and KL Sentral – Tampin/Pulau Sebang route will run with frequency of 30minutes to 60 minutes
- Batu Caves – Sentul route will remain unchanged, along with the free feeder bus service between LRT Sentul and Sentul KTM Station.
Changes had already been updated in Moovit App, just plan your trip like you usually do and we will guide you with the most updated information.
|This update is made possible by of our helpful Mooviters community in Kuala Lumpur. A special shout out to Dexter Kwok for his tireless help to update all the changes to the app. To know more about our Mooviters community or to find out how you can help your fellow commuters access to reliable transit information, you may visit this page|
Special shout out to: Dexter
Dexter is a young public transport enthusiast in Kuala Lumpur. He loves to take photo of trains and buses. You may check out his work here
You ride, Moovit guides!
Share with Friends！