Upcoming industrial action
Industrial action has been announced on the following days:
- Friday 12 May
- Saturday 13 May
The strike will have some impact on TfL services. Services might change at the last minute. Please check with National Rail before you travel.
- There will be no impact to Elizabeth line on 12 May.
- On 13 May
- No Elizabeth line service between Shenfield and Brentwood after 23:55
- No Elizabeth line service between Maidenhead and Reading before 07:00 or after 19:00
- No Elizabeth line services to/from Paddington National Rail platforms before 07:00 or after 19:00.
- Saturday 13 May: No service between Richmond and Gunnersbury before 07:00 and after 23:00
- Sunday 14 May: First train departing Richmond cancelled
- Last services to Gunnersbury will depart Turnham Green from 00:10
Friday 12 into Saturday 13 May
- No Night Tube service between Marble Arch and Loughton/Hainault from 01:30 until 04:45
- Use local bus routes 94, 148, N8, N25 or N205, the Jubilee line Night Tube service between Bond Street and Stratford or the rail replacement bus service.
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 May
- No service between Liverpool Street and Woodford/ Newbury Park, including Night Tube on Saturday night
- Use alternative Tube, Elizabeth line, local bus routes 58, 66, 97, 123, 145, 257, 396, N8 and N25 or rail replacement bus services.
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 May
- No step-free access to or from the Northern line at Bank station
- Use Moorgate or London Bridge stations. Both are connected to
Bank via bus routes 21, 43 and 141. Step-free access will still be available to and from the DLR via the lift on King William Street.All trains will serve the station as usual, but the Cannon Street ticket hall will be temporarily closed. Customers who do not require step-free access should use the ticket halls at Monument, or at the junction of Lombard Street and Cornhill, for the Northern line and DLR platforms.
Saturday 13 May
- No service between Richmond and Kew Gardens before 07:00 and after 23:00
- No service between Watford High Street and Watford Junction before 0700 and after 1900
- No service between Sydenham and West Croydon – Use rail replacement bus services.
Sunday 14 May
- No service between Camden Road and Stratford after 22:15 – Use local bus or rail replacement bus services.
- No service between Barking and Barking Riverside – Use local bus routes EL1, EL2 and EL3.
- No service between New Cross Gate and West Croydon/Crystal Palace – Rail replacement buses will run.
- Wimbledon station may be affected by the planned national rail strike. If the station has to close, services will terminate at Dundonald Road.
The train companies that will be impacted during the strike are:
- Avanti West Coast
- c2c (Saturday 13 May only)
- Chiltern Railways
- East Midlands Railway
- Gatwick Express
- Great Northern
- Greater Anglia (including Stansted Express)
- Heathrow Express
- London Northwestern Railway
- South Western Railway
- TransPennine Express
- West Midlands Railway
Source: TfL & National Rail