There will be no service between Earl’s Court and Wimbledon. This is to allow for track replacement work at Fulham Broadway.
Tonight, Thursday, trains will not run after 22:30 between Bethnal Green and Enfield Town/Cheshunt (via Seven Sisters).
On Sunday, trains will not run between the following stations:
• Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction, for Network Rail infrastructure work
• Sydenham and Crystal Palace, for Network Rail track work
• Hackney Downs and Enfield Town/Cheshunt (via Seven Sisters), for Network Rail track work
• Liverpool Street and Walthamstow Central until 17:45, for Network Rail track work
Until February 2017, there are closures on the Gospel Oak to Barking line as follows:
• Trains will not run between South Tottenham and Barking for the entire period
• At weekends, there will be no service between Gospel Oak and Barking
This is while Network Rail carry out major works to enable new, longer trains to run from 2018.
Bus users may be affected by the following this weekend. While we will try to maintain a good service, buses may be delayed or stop short of their normal destination:
West London – Until the end of August, there are northbound lane restrictions on A406 Gunnersbury Avenue (North Circular) at the junction of Power Road.
City of London – From Saturday until March 2017, Moorgate will be closed southbound at the junction of South Place. This is for Crossrail works.
Central London – From 07:00 until 21:00 on Sunday, Regent Street will be closed in both directions from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Street. New Burlington Street will also be closed between 5:00 and 21:00.
Central London – From 22:00 on Sunday until 06:00 on Monday, and 22:00 on Monday until 06:00 on Tuesday, Trafalgar Square will be closed between Northumberland Avenue and Whitehall, and between The Mall and Cockspur Street.
Mitcham – From Monday until January 2018, there will be lane restrictions and temporary traffic lights at various locations in Mitcham town centre.
Streatham – From 09:30 on Monday until mid-September, there will be lane restrictions and temporary traffic lights in place on Ambleside Avenue at the junction with Mitcham Lane.