Here is our weekly PTV update to help you get around Melbourne and regional Victoria. While most services are running as normal, some of the following changes may affect your journey.
🚊 Trains 🚊
Cranbourne and Pakenham lines
Buses replace trains on sections of the Cranbourne and Pakenham lines between Saturday 1 December to Sunday 23 December 2018.
- Between Westall and Cranbourne/Pakenham stations from 1am Saturday 1 December to 5pm Sunday 2 December.
- Between Caulfield and Cranbourne/Pakenham stations on Sunday 2 December, 5pm to last service
- Between Westall and Cranbourne/Pakenham stations from Monday 3 December to Sunday 16 December
- Between Dandenong and Pakenham stations from Monday 17 December to Sunday 23 December
- Between Dandenong and Cranbourne stations Thursday 20 December, from 7pm to last service
- Between Dandenong and Cranbourne stations from Friday 21 December to Sunday 23 December, from 11.30pm to 4am each night
Frankston trains run direct to and from Flinders Street Station, not via the City Loop, from 11.30pm Friday 30 November to last train Sunday 2 December 2018, due to maintenance works.
Buses replace trains between Parliament and Elsternwick stations from 1.20am Saturday 1 December to last train Sunday 2 December, due to upgrade works.
🚎 Trams 🚎
Affected by temporary service alterations from Sunday 25 November to Friday 30 November 2018, first tram to last tram, due to track renewal works on St Georges Road.
Trams will run in two sections between 1.50pm and 2.40pm on Saturday 1 December 2018, due to a public event on Sydney Road, Coburg.
Routes 58 and 59
Stop closures and diversions from first tram Saturday 1 December, to last tram Monday 3 December 2018, due to tram track renewal works.
Bus replacements will operate on Route 64 trams from 10pm Friday 7 December to 5am Monday 17 December 2018, due to track renewal works.
🚈 VLine 🚈
Bairnsdale and Traralgon lines
Road coaches replace all Traralgon and Bairnsdale trains for the entire journey from Saturday 1 December to Sunday 23 December, due to works on the Pakenham and Gippsland lines.
Road coaches replace Ararat, Ballarat and Maryborough line trains from Sunday 8 December to Sunday 16 December 2018, due to works.