Metro Service Information for Memorial Day 2020
- The system will open at 8 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m.
- Trains will operate on a Covid-19 Sat-Sun schedule.
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all-day
- Parking will be free at all Metrorail parking facilities.
- Stations West of Ballston will be closed as part of summer construction activity and integration with Silver Line Phase II:
- Dunn Loring
- East Falls Church
- West Falls Church
- Tysons Corner
- Spring Hill
- Wiehle-Reston East
- Visit wmata.com/platforms for project details and travel alternatives.
- Metrobus: Buses will operate on a Covid-19 Sat-Sun schedule here. View bus timetables here
For more info see the agency website here
There will be NO MARC Train service on Monday, May 25 in observation of Memorial Day. Passengers are reminded that MARC continues to operate a modified version of the R schedule on weekdays and that weekend Penn Line service is also reduced.
- MARC: BRUNSWICK – WASHINGTON
- MARC: PENN – WASHINGTON
- MARC: CAMDEN – WASHINGTON
In observance of Memorial Day, Commuter Bus Service will not operate on Monday, May 25, 2020; except for Route 201.
Route 201 will operate on a modified “S” schedule. This means only the odd number of trips in both directions will operate under the weekend/holiday schedule.
For further information please see the service alerts on the agency website HERE