Want to learn more about the proposed Orange Line?
The METRO Orange Line is a 17-mile Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line that will connect Minneapolis, Richfield, Bloomington and Burnsville. The Orange Line will provide frequent, all-day service to 12 stations along I-35W in both directions, seven days a week.
Metro Transit will host an open house in Bloomington on Tuesday, May 24 regarding the upcoming service.
Open house topics include:
- • Planned route and station improvements
- • Station design concepts
- • Traffic impacts
- • Area of study for historic and cultural resources
- • Service improvements
- • Environmental justice and social impacts
- • Impacts on the built environment
METRO Orange Line Open House
Tuesday, May 24 – 6 to 8 p.m.
Kennedy High School Media Room
9701 Nicollet Avenue South
Served by routes 18, 539 and 554