Upcoming Metro Rail service changes 👇:
⚠️ A LINE (BLUE):
- On Mon., Oct 18 to Fri Oct 22, from 9 pm-close, the A Line (Blue) will run every 20 minutes & there will be no train service between Pico-7th/Metro. Use E Line (Expo) to complete the trip.
⚠️ B LINE (RED):
- On Tue., Oct 19 from 9 pm-close, the B Line (Red) shares 1 track between Hollywood/Western-Vermont/Santa Monica.
- On Wed. Oct 20 to Thu Oct 21 from 9 pm-close, the B Line (Red) shares 1 track at Universal/Studio City.
- On Fri., Oct 22 from 9 pm to Sat., Oct 23 at 7 am, the B Line (Red) shares 1 track between Civic/Center/Grand Park-7th/Metro.
- On Sat., Oct 23 from 9 pm-close, the B Line (Red) shares 1 track between Hollywood/Western-Vermont/Santa Monica.
⚠️ C LINE (GREEN):
- On Tue., Oct 19 to Wed. Oct 20, from 9 am-2 pm, the C Line (Green) will run every 16 minutes due to maintenance. Trains share 1 track at Lakewood.
- On Thu. Oct 21 at 9 pm through Sat., Oct 23, shuttle buses will be replacing the C LINE (GREEN) service between Vermont/Athens-Lakewood due to maintenance.
⚠️ L LINE (GOLD):
- Beginning Sat., Oct 24, 2020 the Metro L Line (Gold) Little Tokyo/Arts District Station will be closed for approximately two years with the construction of a new underground station as part of the Regional Connector Project. This closure necessitates the L Line (Gold) Train being split into two operating segments, with an L Line (Gold) Bus Shuttle operating between Union Station (Patsaouras Plaza) and Pico/Aliso Station via Little Tokyo to bridge the gap in rail service.
- On Thu., Oct 21, to Fri., Oct 22, from 10 am -2:30 pm, the L Line (Gold) will run every 15 minutes due to maintenance. Trains share 1 track at Allen.
- On Sat., Oct 23, from 10 am to 2:30 pm, the Line (Gold) will run every 17 minutes due to maintenance. Trains share 1 track between Del Mar-Lake.
You Ride, We Guide.