Delhi Police has advised commuters to plan journey in advance and avoid route of the Parade from 9 am to 12.30 pm.
The Republic Day parade will start at 9.50 am from Vijay Chowk and will proceed to the Red Fort.In order to facilitate smooth passage of the parade.
Here are the Metro & traffic restrictions that have been issued:
While parking lots at all metro stations will be shut from 6am on January 25 to 2pm on January 26.
Central Secretariat & Udyog Bhawan metro stations will remain closed from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM on 26th January.
Patel Chowk & Lok Kalyan Marg metro stations will remain closed from 8:45 AM to 12:00 PM on Republic Day.
The following other stations will be affected from 6 am to 12 pm on Saturday:
- ITO – Gates 3, 4 and 6
- Delhi Gate – Gates 1, 4 and 5.
- Lal Quila – Gate 4
- Jama Masjid – Gate 3 and 4
- No traffic on Rajpath from Vijay Chowk to India Gate from 6 pm on 25 January till the parade is over.
- No cross traffic on Rajpath from 11 pm on 25 January at Rafi Marg, Janpath, Man Singh Road till the parade is over.
- ‘C’-Hexagon-India Gate will be closed for traffic from 2 am on 26 January till the parade crosses Tilak Marg.
- From 10 am on 26 January, traffic on Tilak Marg, BSZ Marg and Subhash Marg will not be allowed on both directions. Cross traffic will only be allowed depending upon the movement of the parade.
Moovit wishes you happy and safe travelling!!
For more information:
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！