Metrolink will implement schedule changes on April 4, 2022.
These changes include:
- 91/Perris Valley Line: Two added trains with midday service to Los Angeles and a reverse morning trip to Riverside County.
- Antelope Valley Line: Six added trains and schedule updates offering increased flexibility for weekday travel.
- Orange County Line: Two added trains offering more weekday morning service.
- Riverside Line: Four added trains offering increased flexibility for weekday travel.
- San Bernardino Line: Six added trains including later evening trains, plus a new Sunday service.
- Ventura County Line: Six added Metrolink trains including weekday morning and evening trains.
📱 Make sure to check the app before your commute!
You Ride, We Guide.