Single tracking on Metrorail Orange and Green lines
Due to track maintenance and repair, Metrorail trains will run on a single track. This will affect train frequencies.
When & Where:
- Wednesday, July 25th after 9:30PM
- Green Line: 35-minute frequency between Palmetto & Earlington Heights Stations
- Orange Line: 35-minute frequency between MIA & Earlington Heights Stations
- Green & Orange Line combined: 17.5-minute frequency between Earlington Heights and Dadeland South Stations
- Thursday, July 26 after 9:00PM
- Between Culmer and Vizcaya stations
- Frequencies won’t be affected
Please allow a little extra travel time during these repairs.
You ride, we guide.