- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- For up-to-the-minute alerts see the agency Twitter feed HERE
Metrobus Alerts & Updates:
- Routes 36A, 36B, 87 & 132 DORAL/TRI-RAIL SHUTTLE: At this time, these routes are following slight detours from NW 53 St., between NW 87 Ave & NW 84 Ave. This is due to the installation of holiday decorations near the area. The detour will take place from 5 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- Route 150 MIAMI BEACH AIRPORT EXPRESS: At this time, this route is detoured from 1 St., between Washington Ave & Collins Ave. Buses will turn left from Collins Ave onto 2 St. & turn right at Washington Ave. Please plan accordingly.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail is operating at a 46-train weekday service as of December 8th
- DORAL/TRI-RAIL SHUTTLE: At this time, these routes are following slight detours from NW 53 St., between NW 87 Ave & NW 84 Ave. This is due to the installation of holiday decorations near the area. The detour will take place from 5 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
- For up-to-the-date see Rider Alerts HERE
Limited stop (the “Breeze”) service has been suspended temporarily.
Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
Palm Tran Update
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- Effective 8/17-TBD: Detour to Rts 61 & 62 at Lk Worth Tri-Rail.
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a reduced schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
For further info. on additional agencies in the South Florida Area see the link found HERE