- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- For up-to-the-minute alerts see the agency Twitter feed HERE
- Routes 36A, 36B, 87 & 132 DORAL/TRI-RAIL SHUTTLE: At this time, these routes are following slight detours from NW 53 St., between NW 87 Ave & NW 84 Ave. This is due to the installation of holiday decorations near the area. The detour will take place from 5 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- Route 9: Due to construction at the courthouse, this route is detoured from the Downtown Bus Terminal, between Flagler St & NW 3 St. Route 9 buses will turn left onto N. Miami Ave & then make a right onto SW 2 St and arrive at SW 1 St via SW 1 Ave.
- Routes 12 & 21: Due to road construction, these routes are detoured from NW 62 St. & NW 14 Ave. Buses will be detoured to NW 71 St. & NW 12 Ave.
- Routes 36 & 238: At this time, westbound trips are detoured from NW 17 St., between NW 107 Ave & NW 111 Ave, and detoured to NW 12 St. This is due to road construction.
The following routes are being serviced by alternative vehicles:
- 34 Express
- 39 Express
- 120 Beach MAX
- 150 Miami Beach Airport Express
- 95 Express Golden Glades
Routes, schedules, and frequencies will not change due to vehicle type
- Various Metrobus routes have adjusted frequencies. Please visit the service updates website
- All Express Metrobus routes, listed below, have been suspended until further notice:
- 836 Express
- 175 Express
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Downtown
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Civic Center
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Downtown
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Civic Center
- Late-night service for the following routes has been suspended:
- Route 3
- Route 11
- Route 27
- Route 38 Busway Max
- Route 77
- Route 112/L
- Route 119/S
- Route 246 Night Owl
- Route 500 Midnight Owl
- On May 26, route 95 Express Golden Glades was reinstated with an adjusted schedule and 30-minute frequencies morning and afternoon peak hours.
- The following Metrobus routes, which have overlapping service, have been suspended until further notice due to low ridership. Riders can use alternative routes to get to their destination:
- Route 79 riders can take route 112/L
- Route 204 users can take route 104
- Route 288 riders can use route 88
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. The frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service has resumed after a water main break on December 9th. For more info. see HERE
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail is operating at a 46-train weekday service as of December 8th
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
Rider Alert: Routes 11, 36, 40, Fort Lauderdale
Effective Sunday, December 13, 2020
6:00AM Until 11:30AM
– 14th Annual 13.1 Fort Lauderdale Half Marathon & Jingle Bell Jog 5K– The City of Fort Lauderdale will be hosting the 14th Annual 13.1 Fort Lauderdale Half Marathon & Jingle Bell Jog 5K. Races will be running simultaneously on Las Olas Boulevard, through the Victoria Park Neighborhood, and on Florida State Road A1A.– The following detours will be in effect:
– ROUTE 11 EASTBOUND: From eastbound on Las Olas Boulevard buses will turn north on NE 15th Avenue to Broward Boulevard; west on Broward Boulevard to Federal Highway; north on Federal Highway to Oakland Park Boulevard; east on Oakland Park Boulevard to A1A; north on A1A and continue on the regular route.
– ROUTE 11 WESTBOUND: Eastbound detour will be reversed.
– ROUTE 36 EASTBOUND: From eastbound on Sunrise Boulevard, buses will turn north on Bayview Drive and layover at the pull-in just north of NE 11th Street.
– ROUTE 36 WESTBOUND: From the temporary layover, buses will travel north on Bayview Drive to NE 11th Court; east on NW 11th Court to Seminole Drive; south on Seminole Drive to NE 11th Street; west on NE 11th Street to Bayview Drive; south on Bayview Drive through the intersection of Sunrise Boulevard to NE 9th Street; east on NE 9th Street to NE 26th Avenue; north on NE 26th Avenue to Sunrise Boulevard and continue on the regular route.
– ROUTE 40 EASTBOUND: From northbound on A1A buses will turn west on Harbor Drive, then south on Harbor Drive, then east on Harbor Drive to A1A; south on A1A to SE 17th Street; west on SE 17th Street to the temporary layover stop just west of Eisenhower Boulevard West.
– ROUTE 40 WESTBOUND: Buses will depart the temporary layover 15 minutes after the scheduled Galleria Mall departure times, traveling westbound on the regular route.
- BCT has suspended all fares until further notice
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
Palm Tran Update
- Palm Tran is running on a ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- Starting Sunday, August 16All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a reduced schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
For further South Florida Transit Agency information see the link found HERE