- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
Metrobus Updates & Alerts:
- Various Metrobus routes have adjusted frequencies. Please visit the agency service updates website for more information on specific routes that may have changed
- ROUTE 277: Beginning Wed., Oct. 21, route 277 will not service the Audrey Edmonson Transit Village. The route will continue to service all Northbound and Southbound trips on 62nd St & NW 7th Ave, north of the intersection.
- ROUTE 17: Please be advised that this route is following a slight detour on NW 17 Ave, between NW N River Dr. & NW 7 St., due to road work until Friday, October 23.
- The following routes are being serviced by alternative vehicles:
- 95 Express Golden Glades (Trips are alternated with Metrobus vehicles)
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
For up-to-the-minute alerts please see the link found on the agency twitter here
- Tri-Rail has increased service since Monday, October 19, 2020! So riders can plan ahead, click HERE to view the upcoming amended schedule.
- Trains will be running at 92% of the ‘normal train service’.
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares has been reinstated since October 1, 2020
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail trains are running on a reduced schedule until further notice
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
- BCT has suspended all fares until further notice
You can take Broward County Transit (BCT) to 19 locations during early voting!
All 22 early voting locations have official ballot drop boxes that residents are able to use for their vote-by-mail ballots, without personal contact, and without having to stand in lines of people waiting to vote in person.
View Early Voting locations
- EFFECTIVE SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2020 – New Weekday Schedules for multiple routes. For more info. see HERE
Rider Alert: Route 11, Fort Lauderdale Effective Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Due to construction, the following detour will be in effect until further notice:
- ROUTE 11 EASTBOUND: Buses leaving the Broward Central Terminal will exit onto Broward Boulevard eastbound to SE 15th Avenue; south on SE 15th Avenue to Las Olas Boulevard; east on Las Olas Boulevard and continue on the regular route.
- ROUTE 11 WESTBOUND: Eastbound detour will be reversed.
75 Express – Route 115
Sunrise Park & Ride – BB&T Center to Miami Gardens Drive Park & Ride West and Miami Airport Station
- Due to low ridership, BCT is suspending service on 75 Express Route 115 until further notice
- The last day of service will be Friday, August 21, 2020
- For more info. see the agency website here
Effective Sunday, July 26, Improvements to Routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, 28, 34, 36, 42, 48, 50, 60, 62, 72, 83, 95 Express Route 108 and 595 Express Route 114– Modified Saturday Schedule Monday – Saturday– Regular Sunday Schedule
Limited stop (the “Breeze”) service has been suspended temporarily.
Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
Palm Tran Update
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- Starting Sunday, August 16
All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- Effective until November 2020: Detour to Route 47 between Hooker Hwy. and south of Shirley Dr.
- Effective until Dec 2020. Detour to Routes 1 & 41 on Banyan between Australian and Quadrille.
- Effective until October 27, 2020. Detour on Route 92 Haven Ash Bridge closed for repairs. Stops affected: 8653, 8652, 8650, 8649, 8648, 8647
- Effective 8/17-TBD: Detour to Rts 61 & 62 at Lk Worth Tri-Rail.
For more info. on additional agencies in the Miami & South Florida please see the link HERE