Miami Dade Transit (MDT)
- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- Route 75: At this time, eastbound trips for this route are following a slight detour from NW 173 Dr, between NW 47 Ave & NW 48 Ave, and detoured to NW 170 St. This is due to road construction.
- Routes 77 & 277: At this time and until Friday, Oct. 30, rt. 277 will serve all local stops for rt. 77 up to Golden Glades. Route 77 riders may use rt. 277 between Golden Glades and downtown during this time.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
Broward County Transit (BCT)
BCT is operating a Saturday schedule daily, Monday through Saturday.
Sunday schedules remain the same.
US 1 Breeze (Route 101), University Breeze (Route 102) and Broward Breeze (Route 122) limited stop service has been suspended temporarily.
Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules. Due to low ridership, BCT has suspended service on 75 Express Route 115 until further notice.
Maps and Schedules
For further agency alerts see the agency website found HERE
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- Effective until November 2020: Detour to Route 47 between Hooker Hwy. and south of Shirley Dr.
- Effective until Dec 2020: Detour to Routes 1 & 41 on Banyan between Australian and Quadrille.
- Effective until October 27, 2020: Detour on Route 92 Haven Ash Bridge closed for repairs. Stops affected: 8653, 8652, 8650, 8649, 8648, 8647
- Effective 8/17-TBD: Detour to Rts 61 & 62 at Lk Worth Tri-Rail.
Fares have resumed for Tri-Rail.
For more information on Fare Costs see the agency website here
For additional Miami & South Florida agency information see the link found HERE