Shortened Operating Hours, Sunday 10/28:
Metromover will begin operating at 2 p.m. Sunday, October 28, 2018.
- Free bus shuttle service will be provided from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. (view map).
- The late start is due to Brightline construction in the area.
To improve overall system efficiency, the following southbound bus stops are scheduled to be removed as of Friday, October 26, 2018. Please be aware that they may continue to appear on GPS apps.
- Southbound on SW 12 Ave at 17 St
- Eastbound on SW 3 Ave at 28 Rd
To improve overall system efficiency, the following bus stops in Hialeah are scheduled to be removed as of Friday, October 26, 2018. Please be aware that they may continue to appear on GPS apps.
Stops on northbound E 4 Ave serving eastbound trips at:
- E 39 St
- E 47 St
- E 52 St
- E 60 St
Stops on southbound E 4 Ave serving westbound trips at:
- E 60 St
- E 58 St
- E 53 St
Westbound on E 65 St at 5 Ave
How can Moovit help you?
- Check when your bus or train is coming in real time with Moovit’s flashing arrival estimates. Learn more here: Moovit Real Time.
- For the latest information check @IRideMDT for up-to-the-minute station information
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or on Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.