🇺🇸 Moovit wishes you a happy and relaxing Independence Day 🇺🇸
On July 4th, Many transportation services will run on a Sunday schedule. Please make sure to check for updates in the app before planning your trip!
Miami Dade County
MetroBus service updates
- As of Wednesday, July 1, 2020, route 135 will be services by alternative vehicles. This will not affect routes, schedules, and frequencies.
- All Express Metrobus routes, listed below, have been suspended until further notice:
- 836 Express
- 175 Express
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Downtown
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Civic Center
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Downtown
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Civic Center
- Late night service for the following routes has been suspended:
- Route 3
- Route 11
- Route 27
- Route 38
- Route 77
- Route 112
- Route 119
- Route 246
- Route 500
- Late night riders using transit for essential trips between midnight and 5 a.m. can use the Go Nightly on-demand ride option. Click HERE for more information.
- The following Metrobus routes, which have overlapping service, have been suspended until further notice due to low ridership. Riders can use alternative routes to get to their destination:
- Route 39 overlaps with route 31
- Route 79 riders can take route 112/L
- Route 204 users can take route 104
- Route 288 riders can use route 88
Metrorail service adjustments
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off peak frequency will be every 15 minutes weekdays.