Your 10-Step Guide to Using Miami-Dade Transit’s EASY Pay App
- Download the EASY Pay Miami app via Google Play or the App Store (it’s free!).
- Create an account with your email address and add your payment information.
- Now you’re ready to purchase tickets and one step closer to riding transit.
- Decide if you want to Plan Your Route or Buy Tickets — you can do both with this app! (We’re going to pretend we heard you say, “I want to buy some tickets now!”)
- Select the “Buy Tickets” option (currently, there is only the option for a 1-Day Pass) and choose your ticket quantity (max ten per transaction).
- Add your tickets to your cart and select “Pay Now” to complete your purchase.
- Choose to either use your ticket now or save for later.
- Click “activate ticket” when you’re ready to go.
- Show the Metrobus operator your active ticket or scan it at the barcode-equipped fare gate.
- Congratulations, you’re now riding transit!
How can Moovit help you?
- Check when your bus or train is coming in real time with Moovit’s flashing arrival estimates. Learn more here: Moovit Real Time.
- For the latest information check @IRideMDT for up-to-the-minute station information
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
You ride, we guide.