STM Summer changes
711 – Parc-du-Mont-Royal/Oratoire
Ready for your summer outings
- Convenient, the 711’s route links the Snowdon and Mont-Royal métro stations via Laurier, taking you right by Mount-Royal Park and Saint Joseph’s Oratory.
- See schedule: heading East or West
419 – Express John-Abbott
Summer weekend service until August 26
- Like last year, during the summer, service on the 419 Express John Abbott line will run on the weekends and be extended to the MacDonald campus until August 26.
- The 419 bus goes right past the Zoo Écomuseum. With your OPUS card, you get a 20% reduction. Don’t miss out!
- See schedule heading East or West
209 – Des Sources
Seven days per week
- Starting June 18, service on the 209 line will become permanent. In other words, it will be offered during the week and on the weekend. Anyone wanting to get to the airport on the weekend will, as of June 18, have an additional option.
- See schedule heading South or North
Bus stops relocated around the Laurier métro station
Due to the relocation of the 427 bus stop
- Starting June 18, several bus stops are going to be relocated around the Laurier Station, at the Saint-Joseph entrance. You can check their new location on the map below.
Check Moovit so you get where you need to go smoothly.