Ready for your next job? A cool startup is looking for you 👉
If you speak Thai, Japanese, Filipino, or Korean, and you have been living in relevant countries for a significant amount of time, then here is a great opportunity for you.
Moovit is looking for an Asia Operations Manager to join the team.
You will be part of the Asia team and manage the Moovit’s operation in relevant countries in South East Asia.
Send your CV to email@example.com NOW 💥
Wanna know more?
⭐Support and develop the Operations in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Japan and South Korea
⭐Responsible for customer support, community engagement, and user growth
⭐Identify, collect, correct and improve city transport data
- BA/BS degree
- English mother tongue level
- Lived in either of the following cities for at least 5 years: Bangkok, Manila, Tokyo or Seoul
- Knowledge of public transport systems in on of the cities mentioned above
- Experience in customer support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- High-level proficiency in Thai / Japanese / korean / Filipino
- Proactive, independent and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Relevant experience in the consumer mobile space and knowledge of local products
- Independent and able to execute projects with little supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Love working in fast-paced environment and comfortable with startup culture
Take a look at all the open positions HERE