MTA Weekend Work
A & C
trains are rerouted via the in both directions between W 4 St and Jay St-MetroTech
and trains provide alternate service
No trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Av Service operates in two sections
Weekends, 11:30 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon, Jul 7 – 10 • Jul 14 – 17No service at Bergen, Carroll, Smith-9 Sts, 4 Av-9 St, 7 Av, 15 St-Prospect Park, Fort Hamilton Pkwy and Church Av.Take the instead.• Transfer between and trains at Hoyt-Schermerhorn.
• Transfer between and trains at Jay St-MetroTech.
service operates in two sections:
1. Between Court Sq and Bedford-Nostrand Avs
2. Between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Hoyt-Schermerhorn, every 20 minutes.
• Transfer at Bedford-Nostrand Avs to continue your trip.
Trains board at the St. George-bound platform from Prince’s Bay to Arthur Kill Stations
- Weekend, 6:30 AM to 7 PM, Sunday, Jul 9
- Boarding change includes Prince’s Bay, Pleasant Plains, Richmond Valley and Arthur Kill Stations.
Trains board at the Tottenville-bound platform from Arthur Kill to Prince’s Bay Stations
- Weekend, 6 AM to 6 PM, Saturday, Jul 8th
- Boarding change includes Arthur Kill, Richmond Valley, Pleasant Plains and Prince’s Bay Stations.
These service changes affect one or more ADA accessible stations. Please call 511 for help with planning your trip.
Every week, Moovit updates schedules with MTA changes so you get where you’re going smoothly.