Miami Dade Transit
ROUTES M, S, 3, & 120
- Buses are detoured to Biscayne Blvd and will turn left to access the Causeway south of the I-395 overpass. This is due to the closure of the N. Bayshore Dr. ramp to the MacArthur Causeway due to construction
- Route 2 is detoured from N. Miami Ave. between, NW 139 St. and NW 135 St., and detoured to NW 2 Ave. This is due to road construction.
- Southbound trips are detoured from NE 16 Ave. between NE 147 St. & NE 135 St. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Buses will turn right onto W. Dixie Highway, make a slight left onto NE 14 Ave. & exit onto NE 16 Ave. via NE 135 St. This is due to road construction.
ROUTES 34, 57, 95 EXPRESS GOLDEN GLADES
- These routes will now be operated by MDT. Riders will use a Miami-Dade Transit Metrobus vehicle as these routes will no longer be operated by contracted buses.
ROUTES 135 & 150
- These routes are now be operated by MDT. Riders will use a Miami-Dade Transit Metrobus vehicle as these routes will no longer be operated by contracted buses.
- Metrorail has resumed regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer to Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train is available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day weekdays
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. The off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to midnight daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays in the absence of delays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward CountyCC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward
- Routes in Palm Beach CountyBR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT)
95 Express Route 109, Ansin Sports Complex Park and Ride, Miramar Effective: Friday, September 3, 2021
- Due to the Orange Blossom Classic Battle of the Bands, the Park and Ride lot at Ansin Sports Complex will be closed to 95 Express Route 109 riders.Riders can utilize the Park and Ride lot at CB Smith Park.
- For further agency alerts see this LINK
- Bus fare collections have resumed
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
- The following bus stops will be missed from 9/3-9/13 on Route 1: Northbound stops 390, 379, 380, 383 and Southbound stops 125, 127, 128, 129, 130
- Bus Stop 860 and 861 will no longer be serviced by Route 20 as of Sept 12, 2021. The nearest bus stop is 603 at the Palm Beach Outlet Mall.
Route 44 & 63
- Bus stop 3851 will be temporary out of service for Routes 44 and 63 from Aug 19 to Sept 2. The nearest bus stop is 3852 at Jog Rd and Vista Center.
- Further info on Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure drivers and passengers are safe as the area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Pay your Fare for MARTY bus routes in Moovit! Currently, users can purchase fares for MARTY bus routes (Martin County Transit) ONLY in the Greater Miami, FL metro in the app.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions via the feedback form in the more menu of the app. (top corner of the main screen & then click on Feedback)
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes.
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until November
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE