Miami Dade Transit
- Southbound trips are detoured from NE 16 Ave. between NE 147 St. & NE 135 St. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Buses will turn right onto W. Dixie Highway, make a slight left onto NE 14 Ave. & exit onto NE 16 Ave. via NE 135 St. This is due to road construction.
- Southbound trips have been realigned from SW 312 St. and Washington Ave. Buses will turn left onto English Ave. from SW 312 St. and exit onto Washington Ave. via NE 6 St. This realignment is permanent.
ROUTES 27 & 297
- Please be advised that the bus stop at NW 207 St. & 27 Ave is closed due to construction. Northbound trips will end & southbound trips will begin at the bus stop at NW 207 St. & 29 Ave.
Routes C, 120 & 150
- Due to road construction, southbound buses are detoured from Indian Creek between 41 St. & 26 St. Buses & southbound bus stops are detoured to Collins Ave. Temporary stops on Collins Ave will be located at 40 St., 35 St., 32 St., 28 St., & 26 St.
- Due to road work, northbound trips are detoured between 7 a.m. & 5 p.m. from NW 17 Ave. between NW 28 St. & NW 30 St. Buses will turn right onto NW 32 St. instead of NW 29 St., then turn left on NW 18 Ave. and exit onto NW 17 Ave. via NW 30 St.
- Metrorail has resumed regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer to Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train is available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day weekdays
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. The off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to midnight daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays in the absence of delays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward CountyCC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward
- Routes in Palm Beach CountyBR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT)
BCT Service Improvements
Effective Sunday, August 8, 2021
Routes: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16
Routes: 18, 19, 20, 22, 28, 30, 31, 34, 36, 40
Routes: 42, 48, 50, 55, 60, 62, 72, 81, 83, 88
Express Routes: 106, 108, 109, 110, 114
Breeze Routes: 101, 441
Broward County Transit will implement changes to improve on-time performance.
Click here for more information and to view the new timetables.
- For further agency alerts see this LINK
- Bus fare collections have resumed
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
- Bus Stop #554 will be removed from service on August 13th. The nearest bus stops are: 20N Bus Stop #555 and 20S Bus Stop #560.
General Agency info:
- Further info. for the Palm Tran, updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- Further info on Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure drivers and passengers are safe as the area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Pay your Fare for MARTY bus routes in Moovit! Currently, users can purchase fares for MARTY bus routes (Martin County Transit) ONLY in the Greater Miami, FL metro in the app.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions via the feedback form in the more menu of the app. (top corner of the main screen & then click on Feedback)
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes.
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until further notice
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE