Travel in the North West
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Elton Head Road (St Helens) – Routes 156, 719 and 733 are affected.
- Elton Head Road will be closed, between The Score and St Helens Linkway, from Thursday 23 August 2018 until further notice.
- Grove Street (Toxteth) – Routes 201 and 699 are affected.
- Grove Street will be closed from the junction of Oxford Street to the junction of Myrtle Street in both directions, from Monday 10 June for approximately 6 weeks.
- Sumner Road (Formby) – Routes F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 and F6 are affected.
- Sumner Road will be closed, at Three Tuns Lane, from Monday 15 July 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Kensington (Kensington) – Routes 10, 10A, 10B are affected.
- Kensington will be closed, between Low Hill and Farnworth Street, from Monday 15 July 2019, between 2000 and 0600 each night, for approximately 18 nights.
- Connectivity Scheme – Current Diversions (city centre).
- Outbound services using Victoria Street and Sir Thomas Street are affected, as well as some inbound services.
- Victoria Street will be subject to lane closures and stop suspensions from Monday 4 February 2019 for approximately 10 months.
- Buses will not be diverted but will be unable to call at stops VB, VC, VD and VE on Victoria Street; or SA and SB on Sir Thomas Street. Please see below for where to catch your bus during phase 3.
- Liverpool Road (Widnes) – Routes 14, 14A, 14C, 38, 62, 62A, 79C, 500, 982 and X5 are affected.
- Liverpool Road will be closed, between Prescot Road and Heath Road, from Monday 22 July 2019 for approximately 5 weeks.
- Heath Road (Bebington) – Routes 16, 17, 73, 464 and 487 are affected.
- Heath Road will be closed, between Norbury Avenue and Abbots Drive, from Thursday 25 July 2019 for approximately 10 days.
- Park Road West (Birkenhead) – Routes 38, 38A and 91 are affected.
- The roundabout serving Park Road West, Manor Hill, Ashville Road and St Davids Road in Birkenhead will be closed on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July and on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 August 2019.
- Park Road West will be closed from the junction of Egerton Road to the junction of St. Albans Road/(Park Drive). Manor Hill will be closed from the roundabout to the junction of St. Vincent Road. Ashville Road will be closed from the roundabout to the junction of Park Drive/(Egerton Road) and St Davids Road will be closed from the roundabout to the junction of St. Albans Road/(Forest Road) to facilitate carriageway resurfacing. All Roads will be closed in both directions.
- Derby Road (Bootle) – Route 136 is affected.
- Derby Road will be closed in one direction only between Millers Bridge and Douglas Place from Monday 29 July 2019 for approximately 1 week.
- Long Lane (Fazakerley) – Phase 1 – Routes 61, 63 and 121 are affected.
- Long Lane will be closed between Hartley Avenue and Brookfield Drive from Monday 29 July until Sunday 11 August 2019.
- Alt Road (Formby) – Routes F3 and F6 are affected.
- Alt Road will be closed between Altcar Road and Redgate from Friday 2 until Friday 23 August 2019.
- Knowsley Road (St Helens) – Routes 35 and 35E are affected.
- The junction of Knowsley Road and Rivington Road to traffic restrictions from Monday 29 July until Monday 19 August 2019.
- Queens Drive (Walton) *Updated* – Routes 60 and 81 are affected.
- Queens Drive will be closed in one direction from Walton Hall Avenue to Haggerston Road overnight between 2000 and 0600 from Tuesday 30 July until Sunday 4 August 2019 (previously until Friday 2 August).
- Hardman Street (city centre) – Routes 75, 80, 80A, 86, 86A and 86C are affected.
- Hardman Street will be closed, between Rodney Street and Hope Street, on Friday 2 August 2019, between 0730 and 1730.
- King Street (Wallasey) – Routes 411 and 423 are affected.
- King Street will be closed in phases between Maddock Road and Church Street. The closure will take place from 1900 until midnight each night on the following dates:
- Phase 1: Monday 5 August 2019
- Phase 2: Thursday 8 August 2019
- Phase 3: Tuesday 13 August 2019
- Phase 4: Friday 16 and Saturday 17 August 2019.
- Park Road North (Birkenhead) – Routes 216, 217, 407, 410, 418 and 437 are affected.
- Park Road North will be closed between Vittoria Street/Park Road East and Duke Street on Monday 5, Tuesday 6, Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 August 2019.
Source > MerseyTravel