Travel in the North West
June 6, 2019
Buses on Diversion
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes.
Did you know that these changes are updated in the app? You can, therefore, replan your journey using Moovit.
- Church Road (Garston) – Routes 80, 80A, 80E, 167, 201 and 661 are affected.
- Church Road will be closed, between Banks Road and Speke Road, from Friday 5 April 2019 for approximately 3 months.
- During the closure, a free shuttle bus will be in operation to connect people to Liverpool South Parkway and Garston Village. This will operate daily between 0700 and 2000. Please see below for the shuttle bus route.
- Arriva tickets will also be accepted on the 167 Garston circular during this period
- Elton Head Road (St Helens) – Routes 156, 719 and 733 are affected.
- Elton Head Road will be closed, between The Score and St Helens Linkway, from Thursday 23 August 2018 until further notice.
- Lorenzo Drive (Norris Green) – Routes 61, 121, 214 and 215 are affected.
- Lorenzo Drive will be closed from the junction of Utting Avenue East to the junction of Broad Lane from Tuesday 28 May 2019 until Monday 24th June 2019.
- Harlow Street (Dingle) – Routes 4 and 4A are affected
- From Tuesday 28th May 2019 until Monday 10th June 2019, Harlow Street will be closed from the junction of Grafton Street to the junction of Park Road to safely enable King Construction to resurface the highway as part of the Better Roads programme of works.
- The closure is expected to be in place for 14 days.
- Lady Green Lane (Ince Blundell) – Route 47 is affected.
- Lady Green Lane will be closed (southbound only), at Scaffold Lane, from Monday 3 June 2019 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Duke Street (Southport) – Route 46 is affected.
- Duke Street will be closed, between Linaker Street and Sefton Street, on Sunday 9 June 2019 for 1 day only.
- Marshside Road (Southport) – Route 44 is affected.
- Marshside Road will be closed, between Fylde Road and Lytham Road, on Sunday 9 June 2019.
- Derby Road (Bootle) – Routes 135 and 235 are affected.
- Derby Road will be closed (southbound) between Marsh Lane and Millers Bridge, from 1830 on Friday 14 June to 0600 on Monday 17 June 2019.
- Victoria Street (city centre) – Services using Victoria Street and Sir Thomas Street are affected.
- Victoria Street will be subject to lane closures and stop suspensions from Monday 4 February 2019 for approximately 10 months.
- Millers Bridge (Bootle) – Route 135 is affected.
- Millers Bridge will be closure (eastbound), at Derby Road, from 1800 on Wednesday 5 June until 0600 on Thursday 6 June 2019.
- Church Road South and Allerton Road (Woolton) – Route 174 is affected.
- Allerton Road and Church Road South will be closed, in Woolton Village, from Wednesday 5 June 2019 for approximately 8 days.
Source > MerseyTravel