Merseyside Bus Diversions
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed (southbound only), between Northway and The Crescent, until approximately January 2020.
- Orrell Lane (Orrell Park) – Route 61/61A is affected.
- Due to restrictions on Orrell Lane, between Rice Lane and Moss Lane, buses will be diverted until further notice.
- Higher Lane (Rainford) – Routes 38A, 152 and 157 are affected.
- Higher Lane will be closed, at Mill Lane, from Thursday 19 December 2019 until further notice.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 6 January 2020 for approximately 3 months.
- Cumber Lane (Whiston) – Routes 239, 248 and 686 are affected.
- Cumber Lane will be closed, at Stoney Lane, from Monday 6 January 2020, for approximately 3 months.
- Brownlow Hill (city centre) – Routes 7, 14/14A, 61, 79/79D and 79C are affected.
- Brownlow Hill will be closed (inbound), near Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, from Monday 6 January 2020 for approximately 4 weeks.
- Grove Street (city centre) – Routes 76, 201 and 699 are affected.
- Grove Street will be closed overnight, between Brownlow Hill and Myrtle Street, from Monday 6 January 2020 for approximately 13 nights, from 1900 to 0600 each night.
- Aigburth Vale (Aigburth) – Routes 61/61A and 68 are affected.
- Aigburth Vale will be closed (southbound), at Aigburth Road, on Friday 10 January 2020 from 0930 until 1500.
- Corporation Street (St Helens) – Routes 20, 28/28A, 31, 34/34A, 39/39A, 141, 320 and 329 are affected.
- Corporation Street will be closed, between Phoenix Brow and Parr Street, from Thursday 9 January 2020 for approximately 1 wee.
- Bailey Lane is closed at the junction with Selstead Road until Friday 10 January 2020. This affects the 43 and 103 services.
- M56 Junction 5 entry and exit slip roads are closed until Sunday 8 March. This affects the 199 and X30 services.
- Ringway Road has a one-way closure in the eastbound direction until Tuesday 25 February. This affects the 368A.
- Middlewood Street and Hampson Street are closed until Saturday 1 February. This affects the 33 service.
- Hyde Road has a lane closure after the roundabout at the Apollo until Wednesday 15 January. This affects the 201, 203, 204, 205, 206 and 207 services.
- Temporary traffic signals and lane closures will be in place at the junction of Station Road, Chorley Road and Partington Lane from Monday 20 January for 10 weeks. This will affect the 2, 27, 29, 36, 37, 38, 66, 70, 73, 79, 484 and X39 services.
- Thorley Lane at Manchester Airport will be closed from Monday 27 January for five weeks. This will affect the 103 and X30 services.
- Thornham Road, Shaw, is closed between 8am and 6pm until Wednesday 22 January. This affects the 403 and 408 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Didsbury Road will be closed at Crescent Park Junction from 8pm on Friday 10 January to 6am on Sunday 12 January and again at the same times from Friday 17 January to Sunday 19 January. This will affect the 23, 43, 44 and 197 services.
- Ridge Hill Lane in Stalybridge will be closed between St George’s St and Fox Glove Lane in both directions from Monday 13 to Wednesday 15 January. This will affect the 389 service.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel