Merseyside Bus Diversions
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Orrell Lane (Orrell Park) – Route 61/61A is affected.
- Orrell Lane will be subject to restrictions from Wednesday 20 November 2019 until further notice.
- Higher Lane (Rainford) – Routes 38A, 152 and 157 are affected.
- Higher Lane will be closed, at Mill Lane, from Thursday 19 December 2019 until further notice.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 6 January 2020 for approximately 3 months.
- Church Road and Princess Way (Seaforth) – Routes 53/53A, 55, 144, 159 and X2 are affected.
- Church Road and Princes Way will be closed (overnight only), between Hawthorne Road and Crosby Road South, from Thursday 2 January 2020 for approximately 3 months. Closures will be in place between 2000 and 0600 on weekdays; and between 2000 and 0700 at weekends.
- Cumber Lane (Whiston) – Routes 239, 248 and 686 are affected.
- Cumber Lane will be closed, at Stoney Lane, from Monday 6 January 2020, for approximately 3 months.
- Baily lane will be closed at the junction with Selsted Road from Friday 29 November 2019 until Friday 10 January 2020. This will affect the 43 and 103 services.
- Hyde Road will be down to one lane (towards Manchester) opposite Bennet Street from Friday 13 to Thursday 19 December. This will affect the following services: 201, 203, 204, 205, 206 and 207.
- M56 Junction 5 entry and exit slip roads will be closed from Monday 6 January until Sunday 8 March. This will affect the 199 and X30 services.
- Ringway Road will have a one-way closure in the eastbound direction from Tuesday 7 January until Tuesday 25 February. This affects the 368A.
- Middlewood Street and Hampson Street are closed until Saturday 1 February. This affects the 33 service.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until 20 of December which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Tennyson Road is closed until Friday 20 December. This is affecting the following services: 36, 68, 521, X39.
- Bartlemore Street (in Derker) will be closed from Thursday 19 to Monday 23 December (not including weekends) from 8am to 6pm each day and will affect the 410 and 411 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Moss Lane is closed from junction of Manor Road to junction of Stamford New Road until the end of 2019. This closure is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel