Travel in the North West
July 11, 2019
Buses on Diversion
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes.
Did you know that these changes are updated in the app? You can, therefore, replan your journey using Moovit.
- Elton Head Road (St Helens) – Routes 156, 719 and 733 are affected.
- Elton Head Road will be closed, between The Score and St Helens Linkway, from Thursday 23 August 2018 until further notice.
- Greendale Road (Bebington) – Route 2 is affected.
- Due to a revised road layout at the junction of Greendale Road and Bebington Road, buses are currently unable to complete the turn at this junction. The diversion below will be in place until further notice.
- Prescot Road (Kensington) – Routes 10, 10A and 10B are affected.
- Prescot Road will be closed, between Sheil Road and Laurel Road, from Monday 24 June 2019 for approximately 3 weeks, from 2000 until 0600 each night.
- Old Racecourse Road (Maghull) – Routes 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728, 737, 739 and 741 are affected.
- Old Racecourse Road will be closed, between Rosslyn Avenue and Claremont Avenue, from Friday 14 June 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Grove Street (Toxteth) – Routes 201 and 699 are affected.
- Grove Street will be closed from the junction of Oxford Street to the junction of Myrtle Street in both directions, from Monday 10 June until Sunday 30 June 2019.
- Connectivity Scheme – Current Diversions (city centre).
- Outbound services using Victoria Street and Sir Thomas Street are affected, as well as some inbound services.
- Victoria Street will be subject to lane closures and stop suspensions from Monday 4 February 2019 for approximately 10 months.
- Buses will not be diverted but will be unable to call at stops VB, VC, VD and VE on Victoria Street; or SA and SB on Sir Thomas Street. Please see below for where to catch your bus during phase 3.
- Raven Meols Lane (Formby) – Routes 44, 759, 760, F3 are affected.
- Raven Meols Lane will be closed, at Formby Street, from Wednesday 10 July 2019 for approximately 2 days.
- Sumner Road (Formby) – Routes F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 and F6 are affected.
- Sumner Road will be closed, at Three Tuns Lane, from Monday 15 July 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
Source > MerseyTravel