Travel in the North West
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Elton Head Road (St Helens) – Routes 156, 719 and 733 are affected.
- Elton Head Road will be closed, between The Score and St Helens Linkway, from Thursday 23 August 2018 until further notice.
- Town Lane Kew (Southport) – Routes 44 and 300 are affected.
- Town Lane Kew will be closed, at Wight Moss Way, from Monday 9 September 2019 for approximately 12 nights, from 1900 until midnight each night.
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Weld Road (Birkdale) – Routes 49 and X2 are affected.
- Weld Road will be closed, between York Road and Birkdale station, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 days.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 months.
- Bridle Road and Eastham Rake (Eastham) – Routes 41 and 42 are affected.
- Bridle Road will be closed, between Admaston Road and New Chester Road; and Eastham Rake will be closed, between Mill Park Drive and New Chester Road, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 8 nights, between 1900 and 0500 each night.
- Earlestown Bus Station (Earlestown) – Routes 20, 22, 22A, 34, 34A and 39 are affected.
- Earlestown Bus Station will be closed on Wednesday 18 September 2019 from 0600 until approximately 1400.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Improvement works are currently taking place on the A57 Regent Road between M602 roundabout and the Water Street junction. The Manchester & Salford Inner Road Relief Scheme (MSIRR) affects the 33, 63, 70, 73, 79, 255, 278, 291, X50 and MT1 services.
- Oldfield Road is currently closed, affecting the 70 and 73 services.
- Middlewood Street and Hampson Street is closed until mid-November which is affecting the 33 service.
- Mount Street is closed between Peter Street and Albert Square until Friday 25 October. During this period the 84, Freebus 1 and MT1 services will be diverted.
- There are a number of off-peak lane closures on Great Ancoats Street until the end of August which is affecting the 216, 217, 230 and 231. These closures are taking place from 6.30pm until midnight.
- Corporation Street is one-way between its junctions with Balloon Street and Hanover Street until Tuesday 17 September. This affects the 41 and 135 services.
- Moss Lane East is closed from Upper Lloyd Street to Wilmslow Road until Friday 13 September. This is affecting the 15 and 111 service.
- Brook Street is closed overnight until Friday 13 September. This closure is taking place from 7pm to 5am each night and will affect the 50 service.
- Lapwing Lane is will be closed at the junction of Wilmslow Road to Palatine Road from Sunday 15 to Monday 16 September. This will affect the 172 and 288 services.
- Princess Street will be closed inbound until Monday 30 September. This is affecting the following services: 26, 34, 38, 50, X41, X43, V1, V2
- Old Mill Street is closed at the junction of Great Ancoats Street until Sunday 29 September. This is affecting the 217 service.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until the end of September which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Cuckoo Lane and Mount Road is closed until Monday 16 September. This is affecting the 94 service.
- Copster Hill Road will be closed from Monday 16 to Wednesday 18 September. This closure is taking place from 9.30am to 3.30pm each day and will affect the following services: 76, X84, 180, 184
- Honeywell Lane will be closed from Wednesday 18 to Saturday 21 September. This will affect the 425 service.
- Whit Lane is closed until the end of September affecting the 74 and 75 services.
- Turncroft Lane and Graham Road are closed until mid-November, affecting the 364 service.
- Water Street has a two-way closure, meaning no entry/exit to the bus station, until further notice. This affects the 41, 330, 335, 330, 335, 41 and 409 services.
- Astley Street is closed until Friday 13 September. This closure is taking place from 9.30am to 4.30pm each day and is affecting the 335 and 345 service.
- Sunnyside Road will be closed between Leicester Avenue and Demensne Road from Monday 16 to Friday 20 September. This will affect the 230 and 231 services.
- Leigh Road is closed at the junction with Wigan Road until Sunday 15 September. This closure will be in place from 8am to 6pm. The 8 and 9 service will be affected.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel