Travel in the North West
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Elton Head Road (St Helens) – Routes 156, 719 and 733 are affected.
- Elton Head Road will be closed, between The Score and St Helens Linkway, from Thursday 23 August 2018 until further notice.
- Prescot Road (Fairfield) – Routes 10, 10A and 10B are affected.
- Prescot Road will be closed, between Laurel Road and Green Lane, from Tuesday 27 August 2019 for approximately 16 nights, from 2000 to 0600 each night.
- Argyle Street (Birkenhead) – Routes 1, 38B, 41, 41A, 42, 410 and 811 are affected.
- Argyle Street will be closed (southbound), between Grange Street East and Back Oliver Street, from Monday 19 August 2019 for approximately 1 week.
- Town Lane Kew (Southport) – Routes 44 and 300 are affected.
- Town Lane Kew will be closed, at Wight Moss Way, from Monday 9 September 2019 for approximately 12 nights, from 1900 until midnight each night.
- Rumney Road West (Kirkdale) – Route 159 is affected.
- Rumney Road West will be closed, between Melrose Road and Westminster Road, from Wednesday 4 September 2019 for approximately 11 days.
- Dragon Drive (Whiston) – Routes 99, 239 and 248 are affected.
- Dragon Drive will be closed, between Cross Lane and Dragon Lane, from Monday 9 September 2019 for approximately 12 days.
- St Hilary Brow and Wallasey Village (Wallasey) – Routes 413, 414 and 423 are affected.
- St Hilary Brow and Wallasey Road will be closed, between Breck Road and Loretto Road, from Tuesday 10 September 2019 for approximately 5 days (excluding Wednesday).
- Pensby Road (Heswall) – Routes 22, 175 and 472 are affected.
- Pensby Road will be closed, between Irby Road and Grange Road, from Monday 9 September 2019 for approximately 5 days (excluding Wednesday).
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Tour of Britain (Wirral) – Routes 1, 38, 38A, 73, 82, 174, 407, 409, 411, 437, 464, 471, 472, 487, 492 and 495 are affected.
- Stage 5 of the Tour of Britain will take place on Wednesday 11 September 2019 in Wirral, Cheshire West and Chester. There will be extensive rolling road closures across Wirral and block closures at certain points across the course. All timings are approximate and will be dependent on key junctions being re-opened once the race has passed through. All Wirral services may be subject to delay and/or diversions between 1100 and 1530.
- Kirkdale Road and Walton Road (Everton) – Routes 20/20X, 21, 26, 310 and X3 are affected.
- Netherfield Road North will be closed, at at Kirkdale Road; Everton Valley and Kirkdale Road will be closed (southbound), between St Domingo Road and Great Homer Street; and Walton Road will be closed (southbound), between Kirkdale Vale and Everton Valley, from Monday 9 September 2019, for approximately 3 nights, between 2000 and 0600 each night.
- Weld Road (Birkdale) – Routes 49 and X2 are affected.
- Weld Road will be closed, between York Road and Birkdale station, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 days.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
Manchester Bus Update
- Improvement works are currently taking place on the A57 Regent Road between M602 roundabout and the Water Street junction. The Manchester & Salford Inner Road Relief Scheme (MSIRR) affects the 33, 63, 70, 73, 79, 255, 278, 291, X50 and MT1 services.
- Oldfield Road is currently closed, affecting the 70 and 73 services.
- Middlewood Street and Hampson Street is closed until mid-November which is affecting the 33 service.
- Mount Street is closed between Peter Street and Albert Square until Friday 25 October. During this period the 84, Freebus 1 and MT1 services will be diverted.
- Corporation Street is one-way between its junctions with Balloon Street and Hanover Street until Tuesday 17 September. This affects the 41 and 135 services.
- Wilmslow Road will be closed at the junction of Parrs Wood Junction to School Lane on Sunday 15 September. This will affect the 23 service.
- Corporation Street is one way from the junction with Balloon Street and Hanover Street until Tuesday 17 September. This is affecting the 41 and 135 services.
- Brook Street is closed overnight until Friday 13 September. This closure is taking place from 7pm to 5am each night and will affect the 50 service.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel