Merseyside Bus Diversions
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 months.
- Edge Lane (Thornton) – Route 63 is affected.
- Edge Lane will be closed, at Buckley Hill Lane, from Wednesday 30 October 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Dakota Drive (Garston) – Route 80A is affected.
- De Havilland Drive and Dakota Drive will be closed from Monday 11 November 2019 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Greasby Road (Greasby) – Routes 22, 81, 437 and 655 are affected.
- Greasby Road will be closed, between Hillcrest Drive and Frankby Road, on Monday 16 December 2019 between 0930 and 1530.
- Bebington Road (Bebington) – Route 38A is affected.
- Bebington Road will be closed, between Old Chester Road and Greendale Road, on Monday 16 December and Tuesday 17th December 2019, from 2200 until 0500 each night.
- Orrell Lane (Orrell Park) – Route 61/61A is affected.
- Orrell Lane will be subject to restrictions from Wednesday 20 November 2019 until further notice.
- Spellow Lane (Walton) – Routes 68, 68A and 68E are affected.
- Spellow Lane will be closed (eastbound only), between County Road and Goodison Road, from Monday 16 December 2019 for approximately 5 days.
- Baily lane will be closed at the junction with Selsted Road from Friday 29 November 2019 until Friday 10 January 2020. This will affect the 43 and 103 services.
- Hyde Road will be down to one lane (towards Manchester) opposite Bennet Street from Friday 13 to Thursday 19 December. This will affect the following services: 201, 203, 204, 205, 206 and 207.
- M56 Junction 5 entry and exit slip roads will be closed from Monday 6 January until Sunday 8 March. This will affect the 199 and X30 services.
- Ringway Road will have a one-way closure in the eastbound direction from Tuesday 7 January until Tuesday 25 February. This affects the 368A.
- Middlewood Street and Hampson Street are closed until Saturday 1 February. This affects the 33 service.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until 20 of December which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Tennyson Road is closed until Friday 20 December. This is affecting the following services: 36, 68, 521, X39.
- Bartlemore Street (in Derker) will be closed from Thursday 19 to Monday 23 December (not including weekends) from 8am to 6pm each day and will affect the 410 and 411 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Moss Lane is closed from junction of Manor Road to junction of Stamford New Road until the end of 2019. This closure is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel