Merseyside Bus Diversions
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 months.
- Liverpool City Centre Connectivity Scheme – Routes 10B, 12, 13, 79, 79C, 79D, 464.
- Due to increased congestion in Liverpool city centre relating to the connectivity scheme, some services are diverted.
- Edge Lane (Thornton) – Route 63 is affected.
- Edge Lane will be closed, at Buckley Hill Lane, from Wednesday 30 October 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Dakota Drive (Garston) – Route 80A is affected.
- De Havilland Drive and Dakota Drive will be closed from Monday 11 November 2019 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Hoylake Road (Moreton) – Routes 407 and 423 are affected.
- Hoylake Road will be closed, between Danger Lane and Chapelhill Road, from Monday 18 November 2019 for approximately 6 nights, from 1900 until midnight each night.
- Carr Street (Dentons Green) – Route 152 is affected.
- Carr Street will be closed from Monday 18 November 2019 for approximately 5 days.
- Eastbourne Road (Birkdale) – Route 46 is affected.
- Eastbourne Road will be closed, between Upper Aughton Road and Boundary Street, on Saturday 23 November 2019 for approximately 1 day only.
- Field Lane (Litherland) – Route 144 is affected.
- Field Lane will be closed, between Moss Bank Park and The Oaks, on Monday 25 November 2019 for approximately 1 day only.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue (Huyton) – Routes 7, 9 and 46 are affected.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue will be closed (westbound only), between Seth Powell Way and Endmoor Road, from Thursday 24 October 2019 for approximately 1 month.
- Orrell Lane (Orrell Park) – Route 61/61A is affected.
- Orrell Lane will be subject to restrictions from Wednesday 20 November 2019 until further notice.
- Churchill Way Flyover removal (city centre) – Routes in Liverpool city centre are affected.
- Byrom Street will be closed (southbound only) and Hunter Street will be closed (westbound only) from 1900 on Friday 22 November 2019 until 0500 on Monday 25 November 2019.
- Queens Drive (Mossley Hill) – Route 68A is affected.
- Queens Drive will be closed, between Dovedale Road North and Mossley Hill Road, from 2000 on Saturday 23 November 2019 until 0800 on Sunday 24 November 2019.
- Parker Street bus station will be closed between 0.05am and 3am on Monday 25 November. This will affect the 43, 85, 86, 103, 142, 256, 263, 43N and 142N which will drop-off at stop CK and pick-up at stop CU on Portland Street.
- Burlington Road is closed every Saturday until Saturday 30 November. This is affecting the 101, 102 and 103 services.
- Queens Road is closed at the junction of Smedley Road on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November. This affects the 56, 151 and 156 services.
- Bank Street is closed between John Heywood Street and Ravensbury Street on Sunday 24 November between 9.30am and 3.30pm. This affects the 217 service.
- Ashton New Road has a lane closure at the junction of Cantrell Street until Friday 22 November. This affects the 216, 217, 230 and 231 services.
- Bus stop NF3978 on East Lancs Road is closed for footpath repairs from 9am until 1pm on Sunday 24 November. This affects the V1 and V2 services.
Greater Manchester Weekend Rail Update
- Pre-planned cancelled services are expected on Wigan North Western – Stalybridge route, with the possibility of further late notification cancellations on the day.
- On Saturday and Sunday, East Midlands Liverpool/Manchester to Norwich services will operate to Nottingham only, with onward trains on diversion.
- On Sunday, Manchester Piccadilly to Bournemouth services will operate to/from Southampton Central, with onward replacement bus.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until 20 of December which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Settle Street, Great Lever, is closed from Monday 2 December until Friday 13 December. This will affect the 570 service.
- King Street/High Street in Delph will be closed from 4.30pm to 8pm on Saturday 30 November for the Christmas lights switch-on. This will affected the 350, 354 and 356 services.
- Portland Road is closed from Saturday 23 November until Wednesday 4 December, affecting the 65 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Graham Road is closed until approximately Sunday 1 December, affecting the 364 service.
- Sunnyside Road will be closed until Monday 25 November between the hours of 9.30am and 4.30pm. This will affect the 230, 231, 769 and 864 services.
- Moss Lane is closed from junction of Manor Road to junction of Stamford New Road until the end of 2019. This closure is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- The Salford Western Gateway will be closed on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 November, and from Monday 18 to Friday 22 November. This will affect the 100 service.
- Springfield Road will be closed between the junctions of Park Road and Cecil Avenue from Sunday 24 November until Sunday 1 December between the hours of 7am and 5pm. This will affect the 5 and 6 services.
- Cross Street will be closed on Monday 25 November which will affect the 559 service.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel