Merseyside Bus Diversions
The following changes are updated in the app. You can use Moovit to replan your journeys!
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes:
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected.
- Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 9 September 2019 until further notice.
- Boyes Brow (Kirkby) – Routes 14 and 133 are affected.
- Boyes Brow will be closed, at County Road and Bank Lane, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 6 months.
- Liverpool City Centre Connectivity Scheme – Routes 10B, 12, 13, 79, 79C, 79D, 464.
- Due to increased congestion in Liverpool city centre relating to the connectivity scheme, some services are diverted.
- Edge Lane (Thornton) – Route 63 is affected.
- Edge Lane will be closed, at Buckley Hill Lane, from Wednesday 30 October 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Dakota Drive (Garston) – Route 80A is affected.
- De Havilland Drive and Dakota Drive will be closed from Monday 11 November 2019 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue (Huyton) – Routes 7, 9 and 46 are affected.
- Woolfall Heath Avenue will be closed (westbound only), between Seth Powell Way and Endmoor Road, from Thursday 24 October 2019 for approximately 1 month.
- County Road (Kirkby) – Routes 14A and 20 are affected.
- County Road will be closed, at St Kevins Drive, from Monday 25 November 2019 for approximately 5 nights, from 1900 until 0500 each night.
- New Chester Road (New Ferry) – Routes 1, 41 and 42 are affected.
- New Chester Road will be closed, between Howson Street and Knowsley Road, from Wednesday 27 November 2019 to Wednesday 4 December 2019, between 1900 and midnight each night (except Sunday 1 December).
- Liverpool Road South (Maghull) – Routes 32, 32A, 33, 300, 310, 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728 and 741 are affected.
- Liverpool Road South will be closed, between Northway and The Crescent, from Monday 16 September 2019 for approximately 7 weeks.
- Prescot Road (St Helens) – Routes 10, 10A, 33, 89 and 920 are affected.
- From Monday 25th November 2019 until Friday 29th November 2019 from 1900-0200 Prescot Road in St Helens will be closed (Outbound from St.Helens) from the junction of Dunriding Lane to the junction of Grosvenor Road to facilitate road safety alterations.
- Christmas Lights Switch-On (Woolton) – Route 174 is affected.
- Allerton Road will be closed, between Woolton Street and Church Road, on Saturday 30 November 2019 from 1500 until 1800.
- Liverpool Road (Birkdale) – Routes 15, 15A, 49 and X2 are affected.
- Liverpool Road will be closed, between Welbeck Road and Birkdale Station, on Thursday 28 November 2019 from 1500 to 2100.
- Queens Drive (Mossley Hill) – Route 68A is affected.
- Queens Drive will be closed, between Dovedale Road North and Mossley Hill Road, from 2000 on Saturday 23 November 2019 until 0800 on Sunday 24 November 2019.
- Stoney Lane (Whiston) – Routes 239, 248 and 686 are affected.
- Stoney Lane will be closed (eastbound only) from Dragon Lane to Cumber Lane, from Monday 2 December 2019 for approximately 5 months (excluding from Wednesday 25 December to Sunday 5 January).
- Orrell Lane (Orrell Park) – Route 61/61A is affected.
- Orrell Lane will be subject to restrictions from Wednesday 20 November 2019 until further notice.
- Stonebridge Lane (Croxteth) – Routes 102, 121, 898 and 899 are affected.
- Stonebridge Lane will be closed, between Storrington Avenue and East Lancashire Road, from Monday 2 December 2019 for approximately 12 days, from 2000 until 0600 each night.
- Burlington Road is closed on Saturday 30 November. This affects the 101, 102 and 103 services.
- Old Mill Street is closed until Monday 16 December which is affecting the 217 service.
- Baily lane will be closed at the junction with Selsted Road from Friday 29 November 2019 until Friday 10 January 2020. This will affect the 43 and 103 services.
- There will be lane closures in place on Ashton Old Road Greenside Street until Fairfield Road from Thursday 28 November until Thursday 19 December. This will affect the 7, 172, 219 and 221 services.
Greater Manchester Weekend Rail Update
- Northern cancellations are expected to affect Sunday services travelling from Wigan to Stalybridge.
- On Sunday, CrossCountry services between Manchester Piccadilly and Bournemouth services will have a bus replacement service running between Southampton Airport Parkway and Bournemouth.
- Over the weekend East Midlands Rail services between Nottingham and Manchester Piccadilly will not stop at Grantham . On both days a bus replacement service will run between Bottesford and Grantham.
- Over the weekend Northern services between Blackburn and Manchester Victoria will not run between Blackburn and Wigan Wallgate. A bus replacement bus service will run between Blackburn and Todmorden.
- On Sunday, the Trains for Wales 8.30pm service between Cardiff Central and Manchester Piccadilly will terminate at Hereford. A bus replacement service will run between Hereford and Cardiff Central.
- Bank Street and Manor Street are closed until 20 of December which is affecting the 982 and 987 services.
- Settle Street, Great Lever, is closed from Monday 2 December until Friday 13 December. This will affect the 570 service.
- Tennyson Road is closed until Friday 20 December. This is affecting the following services: 36, 68, 521, X39.
- King Street/High Street in Delph will be closed from 4.30pm to 8pm on Saturday 30 November for the Christmas lights switch-on. This will affected the 350, 354 and 356 services.
- Portland Road is closed from Saturday 23 November until Wednesday 4 December, affecting the 65 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The following services are affected: 10 27 29 34 37 38 50 52 53 67 70 73 74 75 79 95 100.
- Graham Road is closed until approximately Sunday 1 December, affecting the 364 service.
- Little Underbank is closed until Sunday 1 December. This will affect the 312 service.
- Moss Lane is closed from junction of Manor Road to junction of Stamford New Road until the end of 2019. This closure is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Springfield Road will be closed between the junctions of Park Road and Cecil Avenue from Sunday 24 November until Sunday 1 December between the hours of 7am and 5pm. This will affect the 5 and 6 services.
Source > TfGM
Source > MerseyTravel