Buses on Diversion
There are disruptions occurring in the following areas, resulting in diversions in these bus routes.
Did you know that these changes are updated in the app? You can, therefore, replan your journey using Moovit.
- Elton Head Road (St Helens) – Routes 156, 719 and 733 are affected.
- Elton Head Road will be closed, between The Score and St Helens Linkway, from Thursday 23 August 2018 until further notice.
- Grove Street (Toxteth) – Routes 201 and 699 are affected.
- Grove Street will be closed from the junction of Oxford Street to the junction of Myrtle Street in both directions, from Monday 10 June until Sunday 30 June 2019.
- Stanley Road (Bootle) – Routes 47, 52, 52A, 53, 54, 54A, 55, 55D, 58, 58A, 62, 135, 136, 144, 159, 217, 217A, 227, 235, 300, 629 and X2 are affected.
- Stanley Road will be closed at the junction of Merton Grove from Friday 7 until Thursday 20 June 2019.
- Victoria Street (city centre) – Services using Victoria Street and Sir Thomas Street are affected.
- Victoria Street will be subject to lane closures and stop suspensions from Monday 4 February 2019 for approximately 10 months.
- Gerrards Lane (Sutton) – Routes 32A and 39 are affected.
- Gerrards Lane will be closed due to flooding at the railway bridge near the junction of Ridgewood Drive from Tuesday 11 June 2019 until further notice.
- Greendale Road (Bebington) – Route 2 is affected.
- Due to a revised road layout at the junction of Greendale Road and Bebington Road, buses are currently unable to complete the turn at this junction. The diversion below will be in place until further notice.
- Walton Hall Avenue and Queens Drive (Walton) – Routes 19, 60, 81, 81A and X3 are affected.
- Walton Hall Avenue and Queens Drive will be subject to phased closures from Monday 10 June 2019 for approximately 3 weeks (weeknights only), between 2000 and 0600 each night.
- Old Racecourse Road (Maghull) – Routes 720, 721, 723, 725, 727, 728, 737, 739 and 741 are affected.
- Old Racecourse Road will be closed, between Rosslyn Avenue and Claremont Avenue, from Friday 14 June 2019 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Lady Green Lane (Ince Blundell) – Route 47 is affected.
- Lady Green Lane will be closed (southbound only), at Scaffold Lane, from Monday 3 June 2019 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Lady Green Lane (Ince Blundell) – Route 174 is affected.
- Allerton Road and Church Road South will be closed, in Woolton Village, from Wednesday 5 June 2019 for approximately 8 days.
- Industrial Action – Stagecoach Lancashire – Routes 2, 2A and X2 are affected.
- Due to forthcoming proposed Industrial Action, we regret to inform customers that Stagecoach services in South Lancashire will be disrupted on Tuesday 18th June 2019 and Saturday 22nd June 2019.
- Southport Half Marathon and Armed Forces Day – Routes 2, 44, 46, 47, 49, 300, 375 and X2 are affected.
- The Southport Half Marathon and Armed Forces Day will take place on Sunday 30 June 2019. As a result of road closures, until approximately 1600, bus diversions will be in place.
Source > MerseyTravel