145 st Station Closure
On Monday, July 23, the 145 St 3 station will temporarily close for extensive renovation and will reopen in November 2018
- Use nearby stations at 148 St ,
145 St or 135 St .
- Use M7 and M102 buses along Lenox Av, or the Bx19 along 145 St, and transfer to/from subway with MetroCard.
- Need to transfer to another bus? Ask the driver for a MetroCard Bus Transfer which is for your next local bus ride within two hours.
- On your return trip, ask the station agent at 148 St , 145 St or 135 St for a transfer to the bus.
- For the latest information check
@NYCTSubway, @NYCTBus, @LIRR, @MetroNorth, @NJTRANSIT
- Trying to reduce your footprint? Check out Moovit’s Go Green trip plan section to get from A to B with CitiBike or your personal bike
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or in Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.