Additional bus and train services will operate for the Dawn Service at the State War Memorial in Kings Park. All schedules are in the journey planner in the Moovit app, so please plan your journey and check for service updates before you travel.
- All veterans and serving personnel wearing uniforms, campaign ribbons or medals will travel FREE on ANZAC Day.
- Seniors, aged and disability support pensioners can use their SmartRider to access free travel because of the public holiday.
- Other passengers will need to purchase a ticket or use their SmartRider to travel.
- Please note, bikes may be refused access to busy stations and trains. As always, bikes are not permitted on buses.
We will be operating the following special event trains:
|Train Line||Departure Time|
Departing Midland/High Wycombe
|There will be essential works on the Midland and Airport lines resulting in a shutdown from first service on Friday 31 March until last service on Tuesday 25 April 2023.|
Train replacement buses will operate between Midland and Perth Busport, and High Wycombe and Perth Busport.
Route 901 departing Midland
Route 902 departing High Wycombe
- Route 620 to Kings Park will depart from Perth Busport from approximately 4.30am until 5.35am.
- Buses to Kings Park will also be busy, so we recommend getting into the city and on a bus as early as possible.
- Buses will return from Kings Park to Perth Busport after the Dawn Service until approximately 9am.
- Route 621 will operate within Kings Park between the Vietnam War Memorial and the coach terminus near Wadjuk Way between 4.25am and approximately 9.30am. This service will not operate during the Dawn Service.
- Please note while buses are accessible, some of the locations that we’ll be operating from (e.g. within Kings Park) are not accessible.
- All other buses will run to a standard Public Holiday timetable and some deviations will be in place due to CBD road closures. For more information please check Service Alerts nearer to the event date.