Services on the Armadale and Thornlie lines will be cancelled between Claisebrook and Armadale/Thornlie stations from the evening of Friday 1 until last service Saturday 9 July 2016, in order to facilitate Perth Stadium Station works.
All stations between Armadale and Burswood (inclusive) will be closed, including Thornlie Station.
The information below will continue to be updated as we get closer to the Shutdown.
Train replacement services
Throughout the Shutdown train replacement buses will operate in place of trains.
Train replacement services will run from train replacement stops at all stations, including Claisebrook Station (map) where all services will depart from Fielder St.
Passengers should allow at least an extra 45 minutes travelling time and be aware that replacement buses may not connect with timetabled bus and train services.
On weekdays the following train replacement services will run:
- Route 908 (map) – travels between Thornlie and Cannington
- Route 917 (map) – travels all stops between Armadale and Cannington and express between Cannington and Claisebrook
- Route 918 (map) – travels all stops between Cannington and Claisebrook
- Find the weekday stopping pattern here.
On weeknights and weekends the following train replacement services will run:
- Route 907 (map) – travels all stops between Armadale and Claisebrook
- Route 908 (map) – travels between Thornlie and Cannington stations
- Find the weeknight and weekend stopping pattern here.