Philadelphia Eagles Home Opener
Thursday, September 6, 2018
The Philadelphia Eagles return to Lincoln Financial Field Thursday, September 6, 2018 to kick-off the season against the Atlanta Falcons (kickoff 8:20 p.m.). In addition to the game, the NFL is holding its “NFL Kickoff Experience” from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing to celebrate the start of the 2018 season.
Late Night Regional Rail Service Information
The following regularly scheduled Regional Rail Trains offer late night service for customers attending the Eagles game. Customers should check the Regional Rail timetables for complete service information.
TIP: Take the Broad Street Line to connect to Trains at Suburban Station or Fern Rock Transportation Center
DOWNLOAD | PDF Timetable of Late Night Regional Rail Trains
|Destination (Train)||Northbound from Suburban||Arriving at Fern Rock TC|
|Doylestown (594)||9:50 p.m.||10:10 p.m.|
|West Trenton (394)||10:14 p.m.||10:35 p.m.|
|Warminster (468)||10:05 p.m.||10:26 p.m.|
|Norristown (274)||10:50 p.m.||–|
|West Trenton (396)||11:14 p.m.||11:35 p.m.|
|Warminster (472)||11:05 p.m.||11:26 p.m.|
|Fox Chase (868) Last Train||11:26 p.m.||–|
|Lansdale (596)||11:35 p.m.||11:56 p.m.|
|Norristown (276) Last Train||11:38 p.m.||–|
|Chestnut Hill East (778) Last Train||11:40 p.m.||–|
|West Trenton (398) Last Train||12:14 a.m.||12:35 a.m.|
|Warminster (476) Last Train||12:05 a.m.||12:26 a.m.|
|Doylestown (598) Last Train||12:20 a.m.||12:41 a.m.|
|Glenside (478) Last Train||12:35 a.m.||12:56 a.m.|
|Destination (Train)||Southbound From Suburban Station|
|Thorndale (587)||10:28 p.m.|
|Marcus Hook (277)||10:38 p.m.|
|Trenton (8775)||10:43 p.m.|
|Chestnut Hill West (7865)||11:07 p.m.|
|Airport (9475)||10:55 p.m.|
|Media/Elwyn (393)||11:07 p.m.|
|Airport (477) Last Train||11:25 p.m.|
|Malvern (589)||11:32 p.m.|
|Wilmington (279) Last Train||11:41 p.m.|
|Chestnut Hill West (867) Last Train||11:52 p.m.|
|Trenton (777) Last Train||11:57 p.m.|
|Media/Elwyn (395) Last Train||12:03 a.m.|
|Malvern (591) Last Train||12:38 a.m.|
Broad Street & Market Frankford Lines
Additional trains will be placed into service for customers traveling to NRG Station (formerly AT&T Station). Please check back for additional information.
Broad Street Line Service to the Game:
- FERN ROCK TO LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD: Transfer from Regional Rail Trains at Fern Rock TC to Broad Street Line SOUTHBOUND (toward NRG Station) Train service to South Philadelphia.
- SUBURBAN STATION TO LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD: Transfer from Regional Rail Trains at Suburban Station to Broad Street Line SOUTHBOUND (toward NRG Station) Trains. Look for Broad Street Line directional signage for access to BSL stations
Market Frankford Line Service to Game Day Events:
- CENTER CITY TO PENN’S LANDING: Take Market Frankford Line Trains EASTBOUND (toward Frankford Transportation Center) to 2nd St. Station
- 2nd ST. STATION TO CENTER CITY: Take WESTBOUND (toward 69th St. Transportation Center) Trains to 15th St. Station/Dilworth Park. Transfer to Broad Street Line Trains at City Hall Station for service to the stadium.
Available Bus Routes
Bus Routes 4 and 68 operate with service along Broad St. with a Transit Stop located outside of NRG Station.
How can Moovit help you?
- For the latest information check @SEPTA and SEPTA System Status
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or in Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.