2017 Philadelphia Flower Show
SEPTA Discounted Tickets & Event Information
The 2017 Philadelphia Flower Show returns to the Pennsylvania Convention Center Saturday, March 11 through Sunday, March 19, 2017. This year’s show, “Holland: Flowering the World,” features the stories of horticulture, eco-design, and modern urban greening and sustainability efforts of the Netherlands. Discounted tickets will be sold at all major Transit Sales Offices and Regional Rail Ticket Offices (see pricing below).
2017 Show Hours
Dates: Saturday, March 11 – Sunday, March 19, 2017
Saturday, March 11: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 12: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Weekdays (Monday, March 13 – Friday, March 17): 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 18: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 19: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Additional event information: www.theflowershow.com
Discounted tickets will be sold at all major Transit Sales Offices and Regional Rail Ticket Offices.
|Show Price Information||Gate Price||SEPTA Discount Price||Savings|
|Saturday, March 11 & Sunday, March 12||$35.00||$29.00||$6.00|
|Monday, March 13 – Friday, March 17||$35.00||$29.00||$6.00|
|Saturday, March 18 – Sunday, March 19||$35.00||$29.00||$6.00|
|Children (Ages 2 – 16)||$17.00||$15.00||$2.00|
Additional ticket information, including the option to purchase advanced tickets, is available on the Philadelphia Flower Show website.
- Sold at all ticket offices, major sales offices and select Center City newsstands, tourist venues, and cashier booths at 2nd, 5th, 8th, and 30th Street Stations and Fern Rock Station
- Also available aboard Regional Rail Trains for the same price as advance purchase
- Not valid on Regional Rail Trains arriving Center City Philadelphia weekdays before 9:30 a.m.
- Customers using Regional Rail to or from New Jersey will pay an additional charge of $5.00 per individual pass and $15.00 per family pass in each direction you travel.
Family Independence Pass
- Sold at all ticket offices, major sales offices, and select Center City newsstands, tourist venues, and cashier booths at 2nd, 5th, 8th, and 30th Street Stations and Fern Rock Station