COVID safety guidelines
To ensure there is sufficient space for customers to exercise social distancing, the maximum number of riders per vehicle is limited as follows:
- Bus: 40 ft. maximum 20 customers
- Articulated maximum 30 customers
- Routes 204, 310, 311, LUCY Gold/LUCY Green maximum 10 customers
- Trolley: maximum 25 customers
- Norristown High Speed Line: maximum 30 customers
⚠️ 🗺️ Click HERE to view SEPTA’s modified COVID Transit Map including all routes that are opened and operating.
REGIONAL RAIL SCHEDULE CHANGES
The following train schedule changes will go into effect Monday, July 13, 2020:
- Weekday Train #9572 departing Thorndale Station at 1:54 a.m. is CANCELLED
- Weekday Train 4597 departing Suburban Station at 1:45 a.m. is CANCELLED
- Weekday Train #1503 departing Suburban Station at 8:25 a.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 9:19 a.m.
- Weekday Train #1511 departing Suburban Station at 10::25 a.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 11:19 a.m.
- Weekday Train #1519 departing Suburban Station at 12:25 p.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 1:19 p.m.
- Weekday Train #1527 departing Suburban Station at 2:25 p.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 3:19 p.m.
- Weekday Train #9700 currently departing Trenton Transit Center at 5:59 a.m. will now depart 14 minutes earlier at 5:45 a.m. Service will depart 14 minutes from all station all stops arriving at Suburban Station at 6:38 a.m.
All other train times in the June 28, 2020 effective schedules remain the same
👷 LANSDOWNE TRACK RENEWAL PROJECT 👷
Construction will take on Lansdowne Avenue from 54th Street to 63rd Street from June 15 – September 5.
During this time, buses will be substituted for the Route 10 trolley, with detours throughout the project.
Due to the construction the following stops are Closed:
- Market Frankford Line :5th Street
- Broad Street Line:Susquehanna-Dauphin
Click HERE for more information on the SEPTA renewal project!