⚠️ Changes to Service ⚠️
From Friday, July 10 at 10:00 p.m. and continuing through Monday, July 20, 2020 at 5:00 a.m.
SEPTA forces will work around the clock for ten (10) days, tackling critical track and power maintenance and upgrades, station upgrades and painting, tile replacement and maintenance work, and intensive tunnel, track and station cleaning as part of the 2020 Trolley Blitz.
TROLLEYS WILL NOT OPERATE IN THE TUNNEL AT ANY TIME DURING THE BLITZ
- Trolley Routes 10, 11, 13, 34, and 36 will temporarily divert to 40th & Market Sts.
- Customers may transfer at 40th St. to the Market Frankford Line for service to/from Center City
- For late night travel, customers can transfer to Market-Frankford Line Weekday Night Owl Bus Service or the all-night Train service on weekends while this work takes place
- Please look for signs posted at the 40th St. Portal and at stations for service information. Directional signage will help you navigate the system during the Blitz, with tips on how to access service during construction, stairway and station closures, and boarding information
More info Here !
📅 REGIONAL RAIL SCHEDULE CHANGES 📅
The following train schedule changes will go into effect Monday, July 13, 2020:
- Weekday Train #9572 departing Thorndale Station at 1:54 a.m. is CANCELLED
- Weekday Train #4597 departing Suburban Station at 1:45 a.m. is CANCELLED
- Weekday Train #1503 departing Suburban Station at 8:25 a.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 9:19 a.m.
- Weekday Train #1511 departing Suburban Station at 10::25 a.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 11:19 a.m.
- Weekday Train #1519 departing Suburban Station at 12:25 p.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 1:19 p.m.
- Weekday Train #1527 departing Suburban Station at 2:25 p.m. will now stop at Malvern Station at 3:19 p.m.
- Weekday Train #9700 currently departing Trenton Transit Center at 5:59 a.m. will now depart 14 minutes earlier at 5:45 a.m. Service will depart 14 minutes from all station all stops arriving at Suburban Station at 6:38 a.m.
All other train times in the June 28, 2020 effective schedules remain the same
Effective Monday, July 13th Outlying Regional Rail Ticket Offices will begin reopening. Offices will only be open for SEPTA fare purchases. Restroom and waiting facilities will be CLOSED.
To see a list of stations reopening by line and station click HERE
👷 SEPTA RENEWAL PROJECT 👷
Construction will take place on Lansdowne Avenue from 54th Street to 63rd Street from June 15 – September 5.
During this time, buses will be substituted for the Route 10 trolley, with detours throughout the project.
Click HERE for more information on the SEPTA renewal project!