August 2017 Airport Line Track Improvement Project
Weekend Shuttle Bus Substitution. Saturday, & Sunday, 26-27, 2017
- Transfer to Trains/Buses at 30th Street Station
- Due to a track improvement project, Buses will replace ALL Airport Line trains between 30th Street Station and the Airport Terminals.
- Users should read the information and check the timetables below, as shuttle bus times are different from regularly scheduled train times. Service information will also be posted at Center City and Airport Line stations.
DOWNLOAD the August Airport Line weekend bus schedule as a PDF or click on the images below to enlarge.
- INBOUND (toward Center City) Service:
- EASTWICK CUSTOMERS: Buses originate at Eastwick Station (Bartram Ave, at station driveway)
- Board SEPTA Buses in Limo/Taxi Lanes at Zone 8 outside Airport Terminals
- For continued service to Glenside and Warminster stations, transfer to regularly scheduled trains at 30th Street Station
*There is no train connection in Center City for the last bus of the service day (departing Eastwick Station at 12:12 a.m.)
OUTBOUND (toward Airport Terminals) Service:
- Take regularly scheduled trains to 30th Street Station. Transfer to SEPTA Buses at Inner Station Dr. (JFK Blvd. and 30th St.)
- Buses will arrive at terminal doors LATER than regularly scheduled trains
- EASTWICK Users: Eastwick Station will be the last shuttle bus stop
Moovit updates regularly with the latest SEPTA service changes to make sure you have a smooth trip.