SEPTA transit will run on a Sunday schedule.
Made in America Festival
- The Made in America Festival returns to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3, 2017.
- Security, event, ticketing, maps and schedule information for the festival can be found on the official Made in America website.
Getting to the Show
General Event Information:
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Location: Benjamin Franklin Parkway, in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Late Night Regional Rail Service Information
Late night service will be available following the Made in America Festival, with Trains departing from Jefferson, Suburban, and 30th Street Stations Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3, 2017.
Late Night Schedule | Download the PDF late night schedule
- Please note, SATURDAY Trains #4576 (departing 30th St. at 12:20 a.m. with service to Lansdale) and #338 (departing 30th St. at 12:25 a.m. with service to West Trenton) will operate EXPRESS service from Temple University Station to Jenkintown-Wyncote Station Saturday ONLY
- Regional Rail Station information is available on the clickable system map. Click on your station for location, parking, and connecting service information.
- Additional parking information is available in the Parking section.
Center City Regional Rail Ticket Office Hours:
- Temple University, Jefferson, Suburban, 30th Street, and University City ticket offices will be open at 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3.
- Due to planned street closures around the Parkway before, during, and after the festival, the following SEPTA Bus Routes will operate on a temporary detour.
Detours Prior to the Event:
- BUS ROUTE 43: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. until 10 a.m., Wednesday, August 30, 2017, Spring Garden St. between Ben Franklin Parkway and 23rd St.
- BUS ROUTES 38 & 43: Wednesday, August 30 at 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., Thursday, August 31, 2017, Spring Garden St. between Ben Franklin Parkway and 23rd St., Eastbound Ben Franklin Parkway – 21st to 20th Sts.
- BUS ROUTES 7, 32, 38, 43 & 48: Thursday, August 31 at 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m., Friday, September 1, 2017, Spring Garden St. between Ben Franklin Parkway and 23rd St., Eastbound Ben Franklin Parkway – 21st to 20th Sts., 22nd St. between Pennsylvania Ave. and Ben Franklin Parkway
Detours During the Event:
- BUS ROUTES 7, 32, 33, 38, 43, and 48: Friday, September 1 at 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 a.m., Tuesday, September 5, 2017, Ben Franklin Parkway, 20th St. to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 17th St. through 23rd St. north and south through the Ben Franklin Parkway, Fairmount Ave., 20th – 24th Sts.
Information is subject to change. Specific route information will be posted on System Status prior to the event.
Broad Street and Market Frankford Lines:
- Additional trains will operate before and during the Festival with trains running all night through Sunday.
Trolley Routes 10, 11, 13, 34, and 36
- Additional trolleys will be added to service Saturday evening during and after the festival. Trolleys will operate in the Tunnel Sunday evening following the festival.
Moovit updates regularly with the latest SEPTA service changes to make sure you have a smooth trip.