9 Day Trolley Tunnel Shutdown
STARTING Friday, July 13 2018 at 10:00 p.m. and CONTINUING UNTIL Monday, July 23, 2018 at 5:00 a.m.
- SEPTA and third-party forces will work around the clock for nine days, tackling critical track and power maintenance and upgrades, station upgrades and painting, tile replacement and maintenance work; and intensive tunnel, track area, and station cleaning as part of the 2018 Trolley Tunnel Blitz.
Changes to Service
TROLLEYS WILL NOT OPERATE IN THE TUNNEL AT ANY TIME DURING THE BLITZ
Trolley Routes 10, 11*, 13, 34, and 36* will temporarily divert to 40th & Market Sts.
- Users may transfer at 40th St. to the Market Frankford Line for service to/from Center City
- Tents will be available as a temporary shelter for customers transferring from Trolleys/Market Frankford Line
- For late night travel, customers can transfer to Market-Frankford Line Weekday Night Owl Bus Service or the all-night Train service on weekends while this work takes place
How can Moovit help you?
- For the latest information check @SEPTA and SEPTA System Status
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
You ride, we guide.