As part of the second phase of construction for the CSX-SEPTA separation project, shuttle bus service will replace ALL Saturday and Sunday trains at West Trenton, Yardley, and Woodbourne stations during the dates noted below.
MAY: 14-15 & 21-22, 2016
Customers should check the timetables below as bus and train service will operate at different times than regularly scheduled. Shuttle bus boarding locations are noted in the timetables.
Schedules & Service Information:
Schedules can be viewed below (click the image to enlarge) or downloaded as a PDF. Schedules will also be available at Center City Passenger Services locations.
Inbound (towards Center City) Service:
– Buses will depart West Trenton and Yardley stations EARLIER than regularly scheduled train times
– Customers should transfer from bus to train at Woodbourne Station. Trains will depart Woodbourne Station 5 minutes EARLIER than regularly scheduled
– Trains will arrive at Center City stations at the regularly scheduled time
Outbound (towards West Trenton) Service:
– ALL trains will depart Center City stations at the regularly scheduled time
– ALL trains will arrive at Woodbourne Station 5 minutes LATER than regularly scheduled. Customers should transfer from train to bus at Woodbourne Station
– Shuttle bus service will depart Woodbourne Station LATER than regularly scheduled train times. Shuttle bus service will arrive at West Trenton Station LATER than regularly scheduled train times
Schedules and shuttle bus boarding signs are posted at stations
Changes to Parking | Yardley Station
Continuing Until Further Notice