Bus routes will be adjusted as a regular service change and will be reflected in the timetables. This will help buses remain on schedule and protect the reliability of the routes for riders. Port Authority developed changes to maintain as much regular routing as possible and to match previous schedules as best as possible.
52L Homeville Limited/53L Homestead Park Limited
- Inbound routing will not change between Beechwood Boulevard and Downtown Pittsburgh. Departure times may change slightly due to new Downtown routing.
- Downtown Pittsburgh routing will change to Boulevard Of The Allies, Stanwix Street, Fourth Avenue and Ross Street with the same Downtown bus stops at the 58 Greenfield.
- Outbound routing will change to Second Avenue, Greenfield Avenue, Ronald Street to Beechwood Boulevard with no stops from 10th Street Bridge to Beechwood Boulevard. Outbound stop restrictions will expedite trip speed for long distance riders.
- Outbound riders along Boulevard Of The Allies in Oakland must use the 58 Greenfield or the 93 Lawrenceville-Oakland-Hazelwood to reach Greenfield.
- Trips traveling from Oakland toward Downtown Pittsburgh will be rerouted from Schenley Park to Beacon Street, Murray Avenue, Forward Avenue and Beechwood Boulevard to Alger Street.
- Trips traveling from Downtown Pittsburgh toward Oakland will be rerouted from Ronald Street to Beechwood Boulevard, Forward Avenue, Murray Avenue and Beacon Street to Schenley Park.
- All stops along Beechwood Boulevard, Murray Avenue and Beacon Street will be full service stops providing Greenfield riders with a direct link to Squirrel Hill. Nearly all 58 Greenfield stops will remain in service.
- Scheduled overall travel times will increase by approximately 6 to 8 minutes in each direction.
- Trips traveling from Oakland toward Greenfield will be rerouted from Schenley Park to Beacon Street and Murray Avenue to Hazelwood Avenue.
- Trips traveling from Greenfield toward Oakland will be rerouted from Hazelwood Avenue to Murray Avenue and Beacon Street to Schenley Park.
- All 93 Lawrenceville-Oakland-Hazelwood stops along Greenfield Avenue will be discontinued; riders should use the 58 Greenfield to Oakland.
- All stops along Murray Avenue and Beacon Street will be full service stops providing Hazelwood riders a direct link to Squirrel Hill.
- Scheduled overall travel times will increase by approximately 4 to 9 minutes in each direction.
These detoured routes can be found here. After the area is cleared, the 58 Greenfield will resume its regular service. The 52L Homeville Limited and 53L Homestead Park Limited will continue to operate on the detour routes.