Did you know?
Available to PRESTO card riders only.
How it works:
- Tap your PRESTO card on a card reader when you enter a subway station or board a vehicle.
- Your fare will be deducted and a transfer will be applied to your card. Your transfer is valid for two hours.
- Hop on and off the system or switch directions at any point in your journey.
- Tap your PRESTO card on a reader each time you enter a subway station and when you board a bus or streetcar. As long as you’re within two hours from your first tap, you won’t be charged another fare.
NOTE: The two-hour transfer does not apply to ticket, token or cash riders. Our same transfer rules apply, riders must be travelling in a continuous one-way direction with no stop overs.
How can Moovit help you?
- Traveling in a wheelchair or with a stroller? Use Moovit’s accessible trip planner!
- For the latest information check @TTCnotices
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or on Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.