We have collected several Rail service changes that are worth getting to know about this week.
Temporary service changes in the Ramla and Beit Shemesh, December 20-22
As part of maintenance work on the railway tracks, from Monday, December 20 to Wednesday, December 22 there will be temporary service changes:
- Trains on the Beit Shemesh – Tel Aviv Savidor Center/Netanya lines – will operate between Netanya/Tel Aviv Savidor Center and Lod only and will not stop at Ramla station
- Beit Shemesh station – will be temporarily closed
- The frequency of trains at Ramla station will be reduced from two trains every hour, in each direction, to one train every hour, in every direction
Temporary closure of Tel Aviv Savidor Central station, Friday, December 24
Due to maintenance work, on Friday, December 24, the Tel Aviv Savidor Center station will be temporarily closed.
- Trains on the Beer Sheva – Herzliya line – will operate as usual between Beer Sheva, Tel Aviv, and Herzliya stations, without stopping at the Tel Aviv Savidor Central station
- Trains on the Beit Shemesh – Tel Aviv Savidor Center line – will operate between Beit Shemesh and Tel Aviv Haganah stations only and will not stop at Tel Aviv Hashalom and Tel Aviv Savidor Center stations
We remind you, that in accordance with the Ministries of Health and Transportation guidelines, it is mandatory to wear a face mask on every ride and not use any public transportation line if having illness symptoms.